• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ULDC: February - April 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the perfect opportunity to finally get this old hunk of junk out in the open!

5whKnAU.png

Hf9LcNK.png

On another note, all the maps you guys have showcased up above look nothing short of stellar! Can't wait fully sink my teeth into them when this drops, keep at it guys!

I still got yo get yp work on petrol pond now the Dimension Glabet is done.

I at least have the badniks and gimmicks picked out.

SRB2's motto should be "if you want it then make it"

Ooh, another collaborative level thing?

Sounds fun

Anyway, here's my 2.2-styled Jade Valley remake.

Attachments

• srb20039.png
    srb20039.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 340
  • srb20120.png
    srb20120.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 341
  • srb20072.png
    srb20072.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 355
Seems like the perfect opportunity to finally get this old hunk of junk out in the open!

5whKnAU.png

Well, that's probably some of the most stunning visual work I've ever seen in SRB2. That I can say this, post 2.2, is incredible. Amazing job!!

These are all great levels!
Meanwhile, I'm using whatever palette textures I find to make this level.
attachment.php

(There's other screenshots in the attached thumbnails section)
(Also by the way, I have already sent it.)

Attachments

• srb20730.png
    srb20730.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,423
  • srb20731.png
    srb20731.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 325
  • srb20733.png
    srb20733.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
5whKnAU.png

Hf9LcNK.png

On another note, all the maps you guys have showcased up above look nothing short of stellar! Can't wait fully sink my teeth into them when this drops, keep at it guys!

That's a very beautiful looking "old hunk of junk", I love the draping leaves textures on the trees. Is this going to include custom enemies from the source zone?

That's a very beautiful looking "old hunk of junk", I love the draping leaves textures on the trees. Is this going to include custom enemies from the source zone?

I can't make any promises, but custom enemies is something I've been meaning to add to the stage for a while now. So fingers crossed I'll manage to include them somehow, in spite of my frankly awful coding knowledge thus far. :p

Last edited:
I make no guarentees, but if I feel I can't make Petrol Pond in the timelimit, then I'll switch over to Mystic Castle Rebirth

5whKnAU.png

Hf9LcNK.png

Holy shit is that Press Garden?

Man, i'm seeing a lot of fun maps in this collab.

Now what i been doing is some... life questionable decision... A full on "revamp" of Final Demo's Castle Eggman Zone (Well only the first act)

attachment.php

attachment.php

With a little bit of extra at the end~

attachment.php

I hope mine is good enough!

Attachments

• srb20076.png
    srb20076.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,961
  • srb20075.png
    srb20075.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,942
  • srb20075.gif
    srb20075.gif
    6 MB · Views: 1,999
Last edited:
I forgot to say this when I first posted in this thread, but I really like all the screenshots that have been uploaded here so far! I'm really looking forward to trying out all these levels.

Anyway, here's a few more pictures of Gigalopolis- the floor texture has been updated, and some scenery objects have been added (based on Star Light grapics since Gigalopolis doesn't really have any scenery objects of its own)

Ef9YPNM.png

V7snmY5.png

Also I figured out how to make an animated scenery object. It's the small things that count, I suppose.

ZKxO5Kp.gif

A lot of progress has been made, I could say there's not much to do, I just need to adjust some rooms and then make the blue base... also, im really not sure if I should keep this part of the skybox above the factory (I never made a skybox before, so thats something), does it look better with or without it? or should I just try something else?

Attachments

• srb20329.jpg
    srb20329.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 315
  • srb20328.jpg
    srb20328.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 306
  • srb20327.jpg
    srb20327.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 299
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back