Resource icon

Pogofenn

Pogo
So many people are making Kart mods that I couldn't resist throwing my hat in the ring. Here's Kirby!

One of Kirby's main features is his multiple colors, with his body and kart being different colors based on the main color you pick. Lots of thanks to Tripel the Fox for that, he was also the one who assembled the entire wad, separating kirby's feet from the main body and kart, and adding it into the wad.

OByAvZX.png

Here's a guide to all of Kirby's Colors. See if you can figure out where each color comes from!

I've had Kirby's sprites on the back burner for a while, but Kart gave me a new chance to make something with them.

Just remember to have fun racing as Nintendo's pink puffball.

...and before you ask, no I am not making a warp star kirby

Update: v3 is now available with completely new sprites. Second color version is not ready yet but will be eventually. The download for v21 is still available for anyone who wants the secondcolor version

Attachments

• kart0009.gif
    kart0009.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 3,036
  • kart0012.gif
    kart0012.gif
    4 MB · Views: 2,451
  • kart0006.png
    kart0006.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 3,630
  • KCL_Kirby-v21.zip
    759.3 KB · Views: 1,282
  • KC_Kirby-v3.pk3
    775.1 KB · Views: 1,601
Last edited:
Excellent work! Though, if Kirby is going to have this secondary color, your post should show some examples. Since the color change works on ingame sprites and not the character select, its very possible to not know about the especially interesting ones, like how Nickel turns you into Carbon-colored Kirby!

V02DnOf.gif

In any case, welcome to releases!

DK = Check
Kirby = Check
Mario =
2.0 Sonic =
Mighty =

AAAAND a lot more to type here.
11/10 Wad.

I've added a picture of every Kirby color to the main post, feel free to take a look at it to see which color you like best.

Question: How where you able to use the green to make Kirby’s body Pink and his feet Red? I wanna do this trick with my characters!

it would be better if kirby its riding his warp star but... i accept it (srry if i got bad english)

Hey, bit of a quiet update here but here's a v2 for Kirby. I've forgotten most of the changes so I'll get a change log later. One change is that Kirby's wheels now turn properly in the turning frames, and his feet are now slightly visible in the turning frames. Kirby's next update will be a sprite overhaul, due to obtaining a new reference for the look I was going for.

MRQ6cuL.png

Stay tuned.

Thank you pk3 update for giving me a reason to bump the thread.

Kirby is now v2.1 and nothing is changed aside from being a pk3 now.

Sprite update is still happening, second color support is just holding it back, oops.

I finally got the motivation to get the new sprites done for Kirby, second color Kirby with the new sprites is not available yet, but v3 without second color is here.

MRFgRsU.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back