Resource icon
So uhh, I replaced the oringal mlds.dat file with the one of this pack, but all the characters that have 3d models (except for the original cast and the bonus chars) are just invisible to me.

same, i tried to add Joker, but it didn't work

No Honey model ? Strange, considering she will be in bonus char of V2.

Also I found a Tangle model in the forum but it's a MD2 so ... but it works nonetheless.

Metal mario and wario and mario combo md2 models?

Well um i downloaded mit character pack shutout to him/her but um im not able to get metal mario wario and mario combo to turn 3d if you have a solution or download link please reply with it

How do i use these models. They look so cool!!!

IIRC, install in the SRB2 Kart folder, then simply use the OpenGL launcher (not the default launcher) to use the models. Of course, if the model is for an add-on character, you have to install and activate that add-on character. Those are separate downloads.

who is this?
KMRKILL.png

Thank you Spiegel that resolved finding the extra characters, but the main problem of not having access to the characters in this particular pack is still present.
So I have the bonus characters, but I can't find where this packs dlc characters are.
Maybe some guidance on how to install the pack properly on mac might help?
If you're looking for the characters Sinon and Kanade, you will need the Animecharacters pack.

v2.1 Community Contributions and more SEGA!

Just as with Kart's official download, KDLC is now all in md3 model formatting. With this change, most racers have gotten a 10% size increase​

As of 06/11/19: we now have a substantial amount of contributions from community members including a large amount of new ones!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

These and more shown in the below attached images below can be found in both the Full and Patch download. Since this is such a large update I couldn't keep track of 3 downloads anymore, forgive me. <3

Who made what?
Pictures of each character are named based on who contributed the most to each model.
JJ - Myself, Jeck Jims
LJ - LJSTAR
TT - Tiniest Turtles
ZC- Chengi
A special shoutout to Mr. Screwup for ripping NiGHTS' models, and for model creation and animation work for Vectorman.

KDLC mdls.dat entries
PENGO KDLC/KPENGO.md3 3.0 0.0
AMIGO KDLC/KAMIGO.md3 3.0 0.0
OMOCHAO KDLC/KOCHAO.md3 3.0 0.0
ARLECOMP KDLC/KARL.md3 3.0 0.0
CHIP_MCCALLAHAN KDLC/KCHP.md3 3.0 0.0
CHUCHU KDLC/KCHCH.md3 3.0 0.0
DERP KDLC/KDERP.md3 3.0 0.0
CARB KDLC/KCARB.md3 3.0 0.0
GENO KDLC/KGENO.md3 3.0 0.0
HORNET KDLC/KHRNT.md3 3.0 0.0
KIRBY KDLC/KKIRBY.md3 3.0 0.0
KIRBYMODERN KDLC/KMKIRBY.md3 3.0 0.0
MRKILL KDLC/KMRKILL.md3 3.0 0.0
OPAOPA KDLC/KOPA.md3 3.0 0.0
PLOK KDLC/KPLOK.md3 3.0 0.0
SUKAPON KDLC/KJMFS.md3 3.0 0.0
AZDX KDLC/KKAZDX.md3 3.0 0.0
KUSONIC KDLC/KKUSON.md3 3.0 0.0
VECTORMAN KDLC/KVMAN.md3 3.0 0.0
RISTAR KDLC/KRISTAR.md3 3.0 0.0
SSMA KDLC/KDMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
MALU KDLC/KMAL.md3 3.0 0.0
PAPERMARIO KDLC/KPMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
WARIO KDLC/KWARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
METALMARIO KDLC/KMMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
REALA KDLC/KREALA.md3 3.0 0.0
RYUKO KDLC/KKRUYO.md3 3.0 0.0
TOHRU KDLC/KTOHRU.md3 3.0 0.0
PYRA KDLC/KPYRA.md3 3.0 0.0
KANADE KDLC/KKANADE.md3 3.0 0.0
POPUKO KDLC/KPOP.md3 3.0 0.0
SERVAL KDLC/KSERVAL.md3 3.0 0.0
HEADY KDLC/KHED.md3 3.0 0.0
YOSHI KDLC/KYOSHI.md3 3.0 0.0
DIRK KDLC/KDIRK.md3 3.0 0.0
NEPTUNE KDLC/KBANA.md3 3.0 0.0
SQUARE KDLC/KSQUARE.md3 3.0 0.0
EMERL KDLC/KEMERL.md3 3.0 0.0
MSPAINTDOG KDLC/KSAL.md3 3.0 0.0
BOMBERMAN KDLC/KBOMB.md3 3.0 0.0
TIKAL KDLC/KTIKAL.md3 3.0 0.0
MECHA KDLC/KMECHA.md3 3.0 0.0
BIG KDLC/KBIG.md3 3.0 0.0
BIGTHECAT KDLC/KBIG.md3 3.0 0.0
SUPERSONIC KDLC/KSUPERS.md3 3.0 0.0
SINON KDLC/KWOLFS.md3 3.0 0.0
POINTY KDLC/KPOINTY.md3 3.0 0.0
PCAR KDLC/PCAR.md3 3.0 0.0
MSPAINTDOG KDLC/SAL.md3 3.0 0.0
METALKNUX KDLC/KMKNUX.md3 3.0 0.0
ROSY KDLC/KROSY.md3 3.0 0.0
METAL_KNUX KDLC/KMKNUX.md3 3.0 0.0
METAL_KNUCKLES KDLC/KMKNUX.md3 3.0 0.0
EGGROBO KDLC/KROBO.md3 3.0 0.0
EGGR KDLC/KROBO.md3 3.0 0.0
LUIGI KDLC/KLUIGI.md3 3.0 0.0
KARTLUIGI KDLC/KLUIGI.md3 3.0 0.0
KART8LUIGI KDLC/KLUIGI.md3 3.0 0.0
LOVR KDLC/MOVRed.md3 3.0 0.0
MARIO KDLC/KMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
KARTMARIO KDLC/KMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
MOVR KDLC/MOVRed.md3 3.0 0.0
CHARMY KDLC/KCHARMY.md3 3.0 0.0
BEAN KDLC/KBEAN.md3 3.0 0.0
CRAWLAKART KDLC/KPOS.md3 3.0 0.0
JOKER KDLC/KJOKER.md3 3.0 0.0
FANG KDLC/KFANG.md3 3.0 0.0

How can I contribute?​
9 out of 10 times if I like your content I will approach you and ask/suggest combining forces, though I am not 100% opposed to being approached with content publicly on discord. I am not going to lie, I am picky about the content I include, so don't be surprised/upset if I say no. Also, anything I include I request that I am giving the ability to edit/adjust things as I see fit.

WORDS
Since SRB2Kart's release, I'm sure some of you have noticed that my models were included with the base game, however, tons of character wads have already been created and released, and so you may ask, "Where do I find models for characters not included in the base game, or bonuschars. The answer, right here!

The characters shown above have character WAD files, which need to be added to the game for the corresponding model to appear. So, for example, you would need to download and add "KC_Tikal.wad" to the game, then the model you download here would replace her sprites.

Now that SRB2Kart v1.1 is out, and Bonuschars will not be getting any updates for a while now, I can more frequently update this thread with new models as I make/acquire them.

SRB2Kart Main Roster
These models are included with the Main SRB2Kart download, but also here.

SRB2Kart's Bonuschars.kart Roster
These models are also included with the Main SRB2Kart download, but also here.

Unused/No WAD as of 01/19/2019
Some characters I have included have Kart character wads as of now to my knowledge, however, as soon as they would get made you would already have the model ready to go from this download.

So for example, when a KC_Bark.wad would get released somewhere, adding it would make this Bark model appear.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SETTING YOUR TEXTURE RENDERING BITS to 32-BITS IN OPENGL OPTIONS.

Let's talk 2nd color

I have decided to, for the time being, kill support for 2nd color wads. Pointy Sonic will retain his, however the updated Mario and New Luigi will not. I plan to address this later with an updated that add support for more of the Mario Cast.

DOWNLOADS

Below you will find 2 downloads, "FULL" and "KDLC PATCH."
FULL contains all models included in the base game, plus all of the DLC models seen here, all wrapped up together for you to just place in your Root SRB2 Folder.
KDLC PATCH includes just the models not in the SRB2 Kart released download, as well as the updated mdls.dat to accommodate them.

Future Plans

I have more WIP characters that I'll continue to pump out, characters receiving proper MB WAD releases will take priority. I plan to continue supporting wads that find releases here on the MB, even more "Anime" characters.
As of right now, I have not completed any fan characters for Kart, and am hesitant to do so, as I fear the floodgate of request, for now, please don't ask.

Installation
Opening the .RAR download should reveal 2 items initially, these get placed in your SRB2 Kart root folder, overwriting whatever is already there.
Use the .Bat file for OpenGL to launch the game in the mode that supports it.

(Extra)Credits
All Original WAD creators/sprites for references and Endsigns used
Shoutout to Kiylo on the KartKrew discord for touching up Mario's Face texture
I need some help with Mario's model. For some reason, it's not working.

I believe that's because of the newer internal name for the mario mod itself. Had the same problem myself.
So I just have to go into the files and rename it, right?
Post automatically merged:

Do you have a download link for the Wario mod used here?
V2.05 Reala & More Mario!

As of 06/02/19: we now have
-Reala from NiGHTS
-Wario
-Metal Mario
-Mario Bros Combo
MDLS.dat Entries:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

You will find these new models included in the FULL download below, as well as the kartv1.1 patch, but also included in their own download. I will be doing this with only the most recent update from now on.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Quick fix for Reala's shirt. Redownload if you see green on their shirt rather then playercolor.

Last edited:
Just got the mod, everything is enabled and in its required place, does it not come with the Mario characters and many others?
Post automatically merged:

Where do
v2.1 Community Contributions and more SEGA!

Just as with Kart's official download, KDLC is now all in md3 model formatting. With this change, most racers have gotten a 10% size increase​

As of 06/11/19: we now have a substantial amount of contributions from community members including a large amount of new ones!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

These and more shown in the below attached images below can be found in both the Full and Patch download. Since this is such a large update I couldn't keep track of 3 downloads anymore, forgive me. <3

Who made what?
Pictures of each character are named based on who contributed the most to each model.
JJ - Myself, Jeck Jims
LJ - LJSTAR
TT - Tiniest Turtles
ZC- Chengi
A special shoutout to Mr. Screwup for ripping NiGHTS' models, and for model creation and animation work for Vectorman.

KDLC mdls.dat entries
PENGO KDLC/KPENGO.md3 3.0 0.0
AMIGO KDLC/KAMIGO.md3 3.0 0.0
OMOCHAO KDLC/KOCHAO.md3 3.0 0.0
ARLECOMP KDLC/KARL.md3 3.0 0.0
CHIP_MCCALLAHAN KDLC/KCHP.md3 3.0 0.0
CHUCHU KDLC/KCHCH.md3 3.0 0.0
DERP KDLC/KDERP.md3 3.0 0.0
CARB KDLC/KCARB.md3 3.0 0.0
GENO KDLC/KGENO.md3 3.0 0.0
HORNET KDLC/KHRNT.md3 3.0 0.0
KIRBY KDLC/KKIRBY.md3 3.0 0.0
KIRBYMODERN KDLC/KMKIRBY.md3 3.0 0.0
MRKILL KDLC/KMRKILL.md3 3.0 0.0
OPAOPA KDLC/KOPA.md3 3.0 0.0
PLOK KDLC/KPLOK.md3 3.0 0.0
SUKAPON KDLC/KJMFS.md3 3.0 0.0
AZDX KDLC/KKAZDX.md3 3.0 0.0
KUSONIC KDLC/KKUSON.md3 3.0 0.0
VECTORMAN KDLC/KVMAN.md3 3.0 0.0
RISTAR KDLC/KRISTAR.md3 3.0 0.0
SSMA KDLC/KDMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
PAPERMARIO KDLC/KPMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
RYUKO KDLC/KKRUYO.md3 3.0 0.0
TOHRU KDLC/KTOHRU.md3 3.0 0.0
PYRA KDLC/KPYRA.md3 3.0 0.0
KANADE KDLC/KKANADE.md3 3.0 0.0
POPUKO KDLC/KPOP.md3 3.0 0.0
SERVAL KDLC/KSERVAL.md3 3.0 0.0
HEADY KDLC/KHED.md3 3.0 0.0
YOSHI KDLC/KYOSHI.md3 3.0 0.0
DIRK KDLC/KDIRK.md3 3.0 0.0
NEPTUNE KDLC/KBANA.md3 3.0 0.0
SQUARE KDLC/KSQUARE.md3 3.0 0.0
EMERL KDLC/KEMERL.md3 3.0 0.0
MSPAINTDOG KDLC/KSAL.md3 3.0 0.0
BOMBERMAN KDLC/KBOMB.md3 3.0 0.0
TIKAL KDLC/KTIKAL.md3 3.0 0.0
MECHA KDLC/KMECHA.md3 3.0 0.0
BIG KDLC/KBIG.md3 3.0 0.0
BIGTHECAT KDLC/KBIG.md3 3.0 0.0
SUPERSONIC KDLC/KSUPERS.md3 3.0 0.0
SINON KDLC/KWOLFS.md3 3.0 0.0
POINTY KDLC/KPOINTY.md3 3.0 0.0
PCAR KDLC/PCAR.md3 3.0 0.0
MSPAINTDOG KDLC/SAL.md3 3.0 0.0
METALKNUX KDLC/KMKNUX.md3 3.0 0.0
ROSY KDLC/KROSY.md3 3.0 0.0
METAL_KNUX KDLC/KMKNUX.md3 3.0 0.0
METAL_KNUCKLES KDLC/KMKNUX.md3 3.0 0.0
EGGROBO KDLC/KROBO.md3 3.0 0.0
EGGR KDLC/KROBO.md3 3.0 0.0
LUIGI KDLC/KLUIGI.md3 3.0 0.0
KARTLUIGI KDLC/KLUIGI.md3 3.0 0.0
KART8LUIGI KDLC/KLUIGI.md3 3.0 0.0
LOVR KDLC/MOVRed.md3 3.0 0.0
MARIO KDLC/KMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
KARTMARIO KDLC/KMARIO.md3 3.0 0.0
MOVR KDLC/MOVRed.md3 3.0 0.0
CHARMY KDLC/KCHARMY.md3 3.0 0.0
BEAN KDLC/KBEAN.md3 3.0 0.0
CRAWLAKART KDLC/KPOS.md3 3.0 0.0
JOKER KDLC/KJOKER.md3 3.0 0.0
FANG KDLC/KFANG.md3 3.0 0.0

How can I contribute?​
9 out of 10 times if I like your content I will approach you and ask/suggest combining forces, though I am not 100% opposed to being approached with content publicly on discord. I am not going to lie, I am picky about the content I include, so don't be surprised/upset if I say no. Also, anything I include I request that I am giving the ability to edit/adjust things as I see fit.

WORDS
Since SRB2Kart's release, I'm sure some of you have noticed that my models were included with the base game, however, tons of character wads have already been created and released, and so you may ask, "Where do I find models for characters not included in the base game, or bonuschars. The answer, right here!

The characters shown above have character WAD files, which need to be added to the game for the corresponding model to appear. So, for example, you would need to download and add "KC_Tikal.wad" to the game, then the model you download here would replace her sprites.

Now that SRB2Kart v1.1 is out, and Bonuschars will not be getting any updates for a while now, I can more frequently update this thread with new models as I make/acquire them.

SRB2Kart Main Roster
These models are included with the Main SRB2Kart download, but also here.

SRB2Kart's Bonuschars.kart Roster
These models are also included with the Main SRB2Kart download, but also here.

Unused/No WAD as of 01/19/2019
Some characters I have included have Kart character wads as of now to my knowledge, however, as soon as they would get made you would already have the model ready to go from this download.

So for example, when a KC_Bark.wad would get released somewhere, adding it would make this Bark model appear.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SETTING YOUR TEXTURE RENDERING BITS to 32-BITS IN OPENGL OPTIONS.

Let's talk 2nd color

I have decided to, for the time being, kill support for 2nd color wads. Pointy Sonic will retain his, however the updated Mario and New Luigi will not. I plan to address this later with an updated that add support for more of the Mario Cast.

DOWNLOADS

Below you will find 2 downloads, "FULL" and "KDLC PATCH."
FULL contains all models included in the base game, plus all of the DLC models seen here, all wrapped up together for you to just place in your Root SRB2 Folder.
KDLC PATCH includes just the models not in the SRB2 Kart released download, as well as the updated mdls.dat to accommodate them.

Future Plans

I have more WIP characters that I'll continue to pump out, characters receiving proper MB WAD releases will take priority. I plan to continue supporting wads that find releases here on the MB, even more "Anime" characters.
As of right now, I have not completed any fan characters for Kart, and am hesitant to do so, as I fear the floodgate of request, for now, please don't ask.

Installation
Opening the .RAR download should reveal 2 items initially, these get placed in your SRB2 Kart root folder, overwriting whatever is already there.
Use the .Bat file for OpenGL to launch the game in the mode that supports it.

(Extra)Credits
All Original WAD creators/sprites for references and Endsigns used
Shoutout to Kiylo on the KartKrew discord for touching up Mario's Face texture
Where do you get Wario? All the available Wario files on this site, don't work with your mod.

Last edited:
Hi there I've been having a issue with 3d models I made a few custom ones but it seem like having more then one messes up the other ones asking if anyone knows how to deal with this

For some reason whenever I try playing as Carbuncle and Compile Arle with models, they are completely invisible except their shadows even though they DO have models. Does anyone know how to fix this?

kart0000.png
kart0001.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back