Resource icon

Snick's Challenge From Pizza Tower

Xelork

What can I type here?
very late edit™: credits for beta testing: Jon and GomaTheMascar ((also Lolour) and TorLes for saving my life too)

Snick is always following you...

attachment.php

So, make sure you are always running....

attachment.php

Before it's too late and he gets you.

attachment.php

S N I C K
Ready for the challenge?*

I do not own Snick's sprites. Credits to Pizza Tower Guy and Mr. Sauceman.

*not supported for multiplayer. yet.

"snick" {0 - 1} Disables/Enables Snick's Challenge. It is enabled by default. (1)
"snickmusic" {0 - 1} Disables/Enables the chase music. It is enabled by default. (1)

+He will slow down when you are doing plataforming. In other words, when you are slow.
+He won't laugh at you when you get hit by another enemy.
+Now you can hear his music on Sound Test. Hooray!
-Still not being compatible with multiplayer ;(

Initial version.

Attachments

• srb20021.gif
    srb20021.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 15,692
  • srb20022.gif
    srb20022.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 15,332
  • srb20023.gif
    srb20023.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 15,175
  • Snicks Challenge.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 3,054
Last edited:
If I'm to be honest, Snick moves WAY too fast for my liking. I get it's because of how fast you can go throughout the levels, especially with Sonic, but the problem is that there will be times where you must stop to do some platforming or something else, like THZ's gas jets for example.

srb20079.gif

I think Snick should be made slower to compensate for this, but also gain the ability to either rubberband to you, or spawn at each checkpoint you get, similar to how he spawns in every room in Pizza Tower.

Either way, this is a great concept, even with it's issues!

Snick doesn't seem to like multiplayer. This gif doesn't necessarily show it, but Snick sometimes despawns in Multiplayer. I'm not sure what causes him to despawn, but I'm sure it can be figured out, right? I feel like making a multiplayer version would be interesting to see. And I agree with Stardust on this that Snick moves too fast despite how fast you can get through the levels. Makes the slower platforming a bit complicated.
srb20031.gif

The entirety of BCZ1 was heck. You spawn in a small room waiting for a door to open. In the meantime, you have to avoid Snick. This minor setback almost cost me a loss as Knuckles. Also unless you can use frame-perfect button mashing, don't go to the tutorial. Pipe Towers, your best bet is Tails. Also kinda sad Snick isn't in the special stages (NiGHTS.)
If someone created a bunch of Pizza Tower levels in SRB2, I'd definitely turn Snick on, especially if there was also a Peppino character.

I can already tell that this is going to be a fun mod to play through SRB2 again lol.

this was a fun wad to play and definitely gave me a good challenge, tho ERZ act 2 in the beginning was absolute hell as sonic

#DontCancelSonic

So this is the guy that started the whole #CancelSonic garbage.
And wants Sega to remove fanmade OCs, comics, and games.
Now the trend is bigger, and it's your fault. Also, you have a fanmade OC on your Twitter account. Care to explain that?

lol what? he just posted an lua based on a game called pizza tower (it's good, play it)
if you posted in the wrong place, you need a bit of help

So this is the guy that started the whole #CancelSonic garbage.
And wants Sega to remove fanmade OCs, comics, and games.
Now the trend is bigger, and it's your fault. Also, you have a fanmade OC on your Twitter account. Care to explain that?

UUhh... What. What do you mean with that? I don't have a fanmade OC. Neither I post things or follow anything like this #CancelSonic trend on Twitter. The last thing I posted was my PFP im using on that account, and it was months ago! I really dont know what you wanna do with that, or why you are attacking me.

UUhh... What. What do you mean with that? I don't have a fanmade OC. Neither I post things or follow anything like this #CancelSonic trend on Twitter. The last thing I posted was my PFP im using on that account, and it was months ago! I really dont know what you wanna do with that, or why you are attacking me.

ignore it, that stupid tag it's a parody of cancel culture stuff, and is used to mock SEGA not doing good games anymore

I've seen it on Dillin Thomas' video. You were pissed off about Sonic SmackDown and said it should be cancelled. But then you start whining about other Sonic fan projects because they're not made by Sega. Are you trying to force the company to ban them all?

I've seen it on Dillin Thomas' video. You were pissed off about Sonic SmackDown and said it should be cancelled. But then you start whining about other Sonic fan projects because they're not made by Sega. Are you trying to force the company to ban them all?

This is literally not the place to start insulting someone for something they do that is entirely within their opinion. And even then, it seems like you got them mixed up with someone else based on how they reacted.
PLEASE double-check yourself.

Last edited:

bro.
no offense, but are you trying to pick a fight?
he's NOT the snick you talking about.
the snick here is one from a game called "Pizza Tower".
the mod is based on this thing. have a watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHrG6K_ovM4

Dude, please stop this. This is not the right place to start a fight against Xelork right now.
I'm gonna warn a Moderator or Administrator about this.

Dude, please stop this. This is not the right place to start a fight against Xelork right now.
I'm gonna warn a Moderator or Administrator about this.

Wait wait! There's no need for this now, he just misread my username with the mod's name, and the guy that started the #CancelSonic is also named Snick. But we're ok now, he reached me on the PV to say sorry for the misunderstanding.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back