SRB2JTE srb2 universe and supervirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boosty

Would it be possible to get an older version of srb2jte that still has the original supervirus and universe? i would appreciate getting to try them both

Browse around the wiki under the community section. You will most likely find some of his and other major modifications can be found there.

SPMoves has the original SRB2 Universe. But I don't think you can get an old version of the SuperVirus.

Chaobrother said:
Browse around the wiki under the community section. You will most likely find some of his and other major modifications can be found there.
only the latest versions, I am looking for the old version of JTE, surely SOMEONE has saved it or left an upload of it still open, and thats what im looking for

SPMoves has the original SRB2 Universe. But I don't think you can get an old version of the SuperVirus.

I know that, and I have the latest spmoves, but acording to what it says on the wiki, universe got a little better in jte before it was canned, in spmoves, robots dont have health, you only have 3 stages, (+ a lobby), cant equip items, (well you can, but I havent noticed that they do anything) and cant buy stuff. But according to the wiki, in jte's universe you have much more levels,(from what I inturpreted, you can add maps from wads and can use them in universe mode), and enemies have health, although im PRETTY sure you stil cant buy and equip

Kitsune said:
I have 1.69.9 somewhere, but I don't think it's on this computer...

If you have it somewhere but not on that computer, why dont you get on the right computer and upload it for me?

http://abesom.googlepages.com/supervirus.zip

Here is a supervirus savegame and gamedata for JTE 1.69.10.

Try it on halloween if it doesn't work. Check the wiki for how to activate holiday modes.

I think thats the current version, ill check back and edit, but I want the old version, not saves for the current version, even if its the old version, it still is just saves

Jason the Echidna said:
Yes, JTE is long gone. ... Long gone.
Jesus, do you have an alarm that goes off whenever someone mentions your name/mod or something? It's the only time you ever show up.

I think he once said that he still wanders around the forum as a Guest user. He also has friends, you know. One of them can simply alert him of a discussion of SRB2JTE that he should take a look at.

I cant see why people just cant forget about SRB2 JTE, it was made months ago...

super said:
I cant see why people just cant forget about SRB2 JTE, it was made months ago...

Because they are curious. I myself am a little curious about Universe and the old supervirus.

SRB2JTE is ancient by years, nobody actually plays it any more and most of the stuff in universe was broken anyways.

Cue said:
SRB2JTE is ancient by years, nobody actually plays it any more and most of the stuff in universe was broken anyways.

I've seen people trying to host with SRB2JTE, but I've never actually seen any successful netgames with it, let alone people trying to tool around with it or do any sort of updating to the SRB2JTE wiki article. The only thing SRB2JTE appears to have any sort of function for in the SRB2 community is hanging out in an extremely incomplete map with little to no detail or activities to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back