Resource icon
You have to download the mod on forum, look your pm I'm sharing my config to you

By the way there some character mod i can't found in the mod section, like wario and the purple cube (who smoke a cigar).

Maybe theses release have been deleted. If someone could share theses pk3, tx in advance.

Last edited:
Figured out the big problem thanks to Spiegel.
Apparently you need a different file format not found in the character pack that he had.
I'm not sure if it's just a mac thing, but let me know if you have a mac problem, or ask Spiegel if you can use his files!

Pointy Sonic now has a lualess version in Chrispy Chars, but he's, uh, slightly broken...
hf24sIt

The Lua version works fine, even with properly functioning slopes now, but I'd like to use him in record attack too.

Last edited:
Joker's model is not working for me. Instead Joker is invisible except for a round shadow on the floor.

I have encountered no other problems. They all look great!

Wario

I haven’t been able to find a Wario mod yet, and searching for one in the forums doesn’t really help. Does anyone know where I can find a Wario character mod?

What Jeck means by "DLC" is him creating models for possible addon characters in the future that would support them, and at this point pretty much all of these except that Wario MD3 have a complementary racer base to use on. To my knowledge he's surprisingly not a character anybody has made yet.

Llitechiel ꙮ;810274 said:
What Jeck means by "DLC" is him creating models for possible addon characters in the future that would support them, and at this point pretty much all of these except that Wario MD3 have a complementary racer base to use on. To my knowledge he's surprisingly not a character anybody has made yet.

Oh. That's unfortunate, thank you, though.

Oh. That's unfortunate, thank you, though.
I've made a modification of metal mario to use the 3D model of Wario, of course the 2D sprite are the same but I've had added the original wario voice clip and set the yellow for the default color. Work only in opengl with 3D model, so I'll not add it on the forum, it's not a real job, only sound hacking if I learn how to make the 2D sprite maybe I'll post the release on forum.

Question about the other characters that I don't see in my game, are they from a separate character pack that I have to download? if so can somebody link/point me in the right direction on where to find them.

Question about the other characters that I don't see in my game, are they from a separate character pack that I have to download? if so can somebody link/point me in the right direction on where to find them.

Yes, you have to download character mod to use the 3d models.

I keep getting the Segment violation error no matter what i do. is there a download with the full srb2K download with this pre-installed?

I lowkey want to play as a SPB, is there a clear way to do that? I just tried switching the names in the mdl.dat file and it worked, until I started moving, and the model just started desyncing with textures.

So what do I do to use the new characters? I want to use Amigo but he isnt showing on the selecction screen, am I missing something?

Edit: Nevermind I know why now, silly me.

Last edited:
Jeck Jims Why don't you do a similar mod but with the normal SRB2?
There's already such a thing for 2.1, so don't cout your chickens just yet.

3D models for 2.2 are already upcoming. Stay tuned. ;)

Hey, I can't find the data for Dirk; the game tries to load Dirk's model but nothing shows up since the data isn't there. Isn't it supposed to be in the data?

Hey, I can't find the data for Dirk; the game tries to load Dirk's model but nothing shows up since the data isn't there. Isn't it supposed to be in the data?

There was a error with Dirk's model so it was removed. Just delete it from mdls.dat

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back