• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Permanent Thread for SRB2 Roblox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishandChips

When was the last time I logged in?
So this will be where you check for updates. Here is where the admins said to put it the last time I posted about it. I'm confused on what to do for the special stages. Maybe a Obstacle Course or Sonic on a tube with the player having to keep Sonic on the tube.
That is Update one for you! once I get more feedback I will post again.
Roblox Group link: https://web.roblox.com/groups/7111812/Sonic-Robo-Blast-Blox#!/about

Last edited:
You're gonna need to post actual proof of what you re working on. You know, like screenshots of any kind?

Um... Just do this.

Attachments

• chrome_VCnqiw4LbC.png
    chrome_VCnqiw4LbC.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 370
Because DOO64 wants a screenshot here is one of the place ready to be turned into a Prototype!

Attachments

• IDK5.PNG
    IDK5.PNG
    31.1 KB · Views: 288
I was under the impression it was a Roblox Mod for SRB2, not the other way around tbh
Though yeah, you should be uploading pictures of actual progress you're talking about. If you have absolutely nothing and are just announcing that you're working on something, you're better off waiting to have some actual progress to showcase.

The Special Stage Prototype is ready!
I have attached a Image of version 1 of the Special Stage. It will get better based off of feedback.

Attachments

• Sneekpeak.PNG
    Sneekpeak.PNG
    158.9 KB · Views: 484
I'm going for a Obby like. I needed to make something Quick so I made this. I want to add springs and Goal bricks. And it looks like I forgot the link to the Roblox group with the games!
-- EDIT --
Looks like I forgot to add that the Prototype is available now!
Also the Group link will be in my Signature from now on.

Last edited:
I want to be respectful. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and not discourage your creativity, but so far I'm not convinced that even you've figured out exactly what you're making here. I don't see a plan so much as an idea at the moment.

You really should be giving some indication that you have clarity of focus in your project. A special stage would be a great start, but I still don't know exactly what you're doing here. What are you trying to achieve with your project, and how do you plan on achieving that? Having examples ready to attach to the post before you create a thread is ideal, and what's generally expected around here.

But to me it seems like you're far earlier in the creative process than that, and you haven't given us enough indication to suggest otherwise. If it seems like people are getting on your case about this, that's why.

I have updated the special stage prototype to actually be longer. I'm wondering if I should restart the special stage to make it more like the special stages in Chaotix.

BTW it turned into a Halfpipe because the Gravity Controller script doesn't work with my Custom Character.

you still have...absolutely no screenshots or gameplay videos to show us. i don't have roblox, nor is my laptop powerful enough to run it, so i can't confirm if this project is even real and/or well made. you're going to have to post gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back