[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 The Past (SC_SRB2thepast1.01.wad + Mutiplayer and bonus)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CEZ2 is already in the game. Blue Mountain Zone doesn't even exist (map17 is just an experiment for the second act of Red Volcano that was ultimately scrapped). Rocky Mountain Zone and Mine Maze Zone have long been scrapped and replaced by Arid Canyon Zone.

Oh, Sorry for some reason I forgot Castle Egg Man Act 2 was actually in the game.

No, that wouldn't make sense at all. None of these user-made maps are anywhere near as good as the official SRB2 maps.

ACTUALLY, the maps from the specific mod I'm talking about are very well made for user-made maps. If you want I'll send you the wad file I'm talking about and you'll know what I mean.

ACTUALLY, the maps from the specific mod I'm talking about are very well made for user-made maps. If you want I'll send you the wad file I'm talking about and you'll know what I mean.
I think I know the mod, and although the levels are okay, they're nowhere near the quality standards of SRB2. Not to mention that they're pretty much just a rehash of the respective first act. The official second acts will introduce new ideas.

I think I know the mod, and although the levels are okay, they're nowhere near the quality standards of SRB2. Not to mention that they're pretty much just a rehash of the respective first act. The official second acts will introduce new ideas.

The mod that I'm talking about is 2.0mod.wad and I'm pretty sure there's another one but I forget the name.

I tried that mod out, and it's not TOO bad, but the bosses just flat out suck. The other stages aren't bad, but the only level that's even close to the dev's designing standard is the ACZ2.
Anyway, back on topic. This was a nice little mod, but the Beta quest gave me a headache. >.>
I would gladly help you with this mod a bit. That is, if you would allow it.

that reason being that they weren't good enough, hence why Arid Canyon replaced both Rocky mountain and Mine Maze or why levels like Egg Rock got a total rebuild.

Last edited:
The pack is in the process of being updated to work on 2.1, and be updated to include a new feature so you don't play the same zone back to back to back unless you choose to.

Match, Circuit, and CTF maps will be avaiable in their own separate wad file., and this time they will say what version they're from before you select them.

And yes, 2.0.7 will be covered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back