Vocaloid Miku Hatsune To Soon Speak English

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Kay guys. I'm sure a lot of you know about Hatsune Miku. There's an OFFICIAL campaign going on set up by the CEO of CRYPTON Future Media to see how many people want Miku to be able to sing in fluent english. If Miku's official facebook gets 39,390 likes, a new Hatsune Miku VOCALOID voice library will be released which will allow her to sing in flunt english rather than her broken up engRish.
So Like her Facebook NAO. >8P We're almost half way to 39,390 likes, so spread the word~
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hatsune-Miku/10150149727825637
If you haven' heard the virtual vocalist sing before, here's a clip from her LIVE concert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dopx17w2Rcg

Aha~ I made that thing on Miku's birthday two years ago. XD It was the tastiest waffle EBUR until you bit into the Leek. ;x;

But Yeah~ The thing that I'm excited for is that I do a lot of english covers with Miku... and I can't wait for them to sound decent. In the SRB2 nonstop megamix I made, Miku was in it for Deep Sea and you couldn't understand her at all. If english Miku's released, I'm at leaste going to fix that part in the song.

Wow...can't wait! This is gonna be great! I know I'll be using this for sure. Thanks for the heads up Chao! ^^

Whoa, I've never heard about this thing before. If I had a Facebook, I'd like it, because then I could make songs without having to worry about hiring a singer. ._.

You guys should all get a facebook just for this reason. :P Actually... I never use mine. XD I only got it to look at some photos the NiGHTS fans got on their SEGA ViP trip to a theme park... So any reason is good enough~ :3
...Please? D: We are like... 95 people short of only being HALF way there...

Also, Virt~ There are english VOCALOIDs already, and Miku's younger sister Luka Megurine can sing in both Japanese and english, but none of them have quite the appeal as Miku, although you can still use them without hiring a singer~

Last edited:
IIRC Luka already speaks "fluent" English and might as well just speak Japanese. How do I know that Miku would be any better?

That COULD be Luka Megurine. Singing in her fluent 'English'. Luka's not really... the best at that even though she was marketed to do so. I believe that there was a VOCALOID made solely for the purpose of that game... You can hear her in the beginning of the trailer and she sounds very similar to Luka. But later you can hear what's called 'VOCALOID Flux' which enables VOCALOIDs to talk.

Also~ Miku's Facebook has alrady passed 20,000 Likes~ SOOOO Close~

Wow, Vocaloids sound pretty cool. Could anyone possibly link me one?

EDIT: Also, are Vocaloids free to use? I don't want to have to pay money.

Last edited:
Aren't they like hundreds of dollars, I've only recently actually listened to vocoloid songs. Quick question though, would we be able to one also hear songs like "love is War" in english, or is this for newer songs?

Again I'm not neccesarily sure, and I also said I've only recently got into the vocoloid rage.

Meh, I just got into the Vocaloid Rage the day this was posted! But I hope it's free, Vocaloids seem like a cool thing to.. play(?) with.

Quick question though, would we be able to one also hear songs like "love is War" in english, or is this for newer songs?

That depends if someone actually wants to make one. I probably could. Only problem with Love is War, is that there has been no good english version made EBUR.

Although, I have started making .vsq's (vocaloid sequence files) to "BPM" and "Nebula" in english. Just for when english Miku comes out, so I can get her to sing some things right off the back.

And yeah~ VOCALOID's expensive~ There's a freeware version called "UTAU" that you can download though. Both A-H software and Internet co. had demos for two of their VOCALOIDs... but the offer ended about a month ago. XP

Plus. I'm sure that english Miku will have a torrent up right when she's released. D8
But I'm going to be supportive and buy her. >8P

Also, Deep Sea Zone - Miku cover before I could use her good. 8P

Last edited:
Is UTAU good or is it just plain cheap?

Sorry for all these questions, but I just think that VOCALOIDs are awesome. How much would English Miku cost? Right now I only have about $33. I bet that's nowhere near enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back