Wad problems in Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

Ok, I know how to loads WADs in SRB2 for windows, but when I try it in the mac version I get a message saying that the wad couldnt be found.
Why?
Its in the same folder, so I see no reason for this to happen...

Spaces in filename? Try the usuals; it's probably a problem that appears on windows as well.

SRB2 does accept WADs outside the main folder (though the launcher doesn't). Example:

Code:
addfile wad\scr_mysticrealm.wad

That works perfectly, and I guess it also accepts from the -file parameter. So that isn't the problem. But yeah, if the filename has spaces in it, make sure to enclose it between quotes.

Try adding them with ADDFILE in the console and tell us which exact command are you entering.

Mac version makes a folder somewhere called SRB2 were you can put wads. I think its in the user folder. if it is not there, you can all ways do a Spotlight search for the folder.

Ok, I found the SRB2 folder and moved all the stuff into there.
Still nothing.

Code:
ADDFILE MYSTICREALM.WAD
Thats what I type in (I rename some of the files) and it says that it couldn't find it.
I even tried SMS.WAD (sms1905).
:(

Er, I though it was scr_mysticrealm.wad, unless you meant it in a generic way or renamed it. Then I really don't know what's up :/ Sorry.

From what i have seen, (And heard) The mac version is not exactly perfect; Me I prefer windows...

"Hi, I'm a Mac!"

"And I'm a PC."

"I can run cool stuff like Safari."

"And I can run SRB2."

"Well, shit."

SSNTails said:
"Hi, I'm a Mac!"

"And I'm a PC."

"I can run cool stuff like Safari."

"And I can run SRB2."

"Well, ****."

I have no problems with wads on my mac, thank you very much!

Once I get a G4 and get rid of my G3(Hopefully) I'll get SRB2 on there and see how everything works, then I'll post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back