• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

KO.T.E's Character Topic - Pinkie Pie makes everything better! -

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoatRack

Official Community CoatRack
Sonic Team Junior
Welcome to my character topic, this is where you can find info on all the character I am either working on, or planning.

pnkpieband.gif

Pinkie Pie(AKA: Pinkamena Diane Pie)
And so the pony invasion marches further into the SRB2 Community!
At the moment Pinkie is planned to have the same speed as Knuckles but will have the special ability of flight, but she won't be able to spin. A custom ability might be made some time later, but I don't know yet.

newkote.png
Knockout The Echidna - 100% (TO BE UPDATED)
Link to releases topic: http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=33352

Knockout The Echidna is my first OC, he has went through a lot of redesigns and stuff, but he is finally finished. He is slower then Knuckles but faster then Tails, but he has a in-air move that sends him as fast as Sonic on ground. His in-air move is called "Reflect", this ability allows him to send his foe's shots back at them at the cost of 3 rings.

metalkorotation.png
Metal Knockout - 1%
Knockout's robotic copy, Metal Knockout! He will be faster then KO but will take longer to get to his max speed. His custom move is called "Electric Dash", it will cause all near by rings to be sent in a random direction.

Freezor.PNG
Freezor The Echidna - 0.01%
Freezor is another echidna that comes from the Ice Cap, he is slower then KO and has a weak jump hight, but his in-air move allows him to get a big boost upward.

RyanMaxwell.PNG
Dr. Ryan Maxwell - 0.01%
Max is one of Knockout's friends, he is faster then both Knockout and Metal Knockout on ground, but his glide move is very slow. Not much else is decided for him.

BOUTA1.PNG
Blackout The Zombie - 0.01%
Blackout is one of KO's friends, or at least was. He is much faster then KO but takes a lot longer then KO to reach his top speed. and he can fly with his wings

Anyways, feed back and constructive criticism is welcome!

Last edited:
Nice dude! Do I see Metal Knockout? This is gonna be a good wad when finished! I especially like those super sprites!

I don't really like the in-game color, unless he really is that color. If he's the same blue as the other sprites I suggest use that or Sonic's colors.

Nice dude! Do I see Metal Knockout? This is gonna be a good wad when finished! I especially like those super sprites!

Yes, that is Metal Knockout. He may be the next character I will work on once Knockout is done.

I don't really like the in-game color, unless he really is that color. If he's the same blue as the other sprites I suggest use that or Sonic's colors.

When I was first making Knockout, I was gonna make him Dark Blue. But sense SRB2 don't have Dark Blue anymore I decided to make him Steel Blue, so I may keep with that being his real color sense I like it. That and it goes with this Black better IMO.

See, THIS is precisely the type of originality that should be present in a fancharacter. If it were up to me, projects like this would be used as markers which any subsequent fancharacter project is compared to.

So you finally decided to post this up on the mb eh KO?
Looking good so far!

P.S. I'll send you some more sprites after I put some more changes to srb2ec okie?
P.S.S. It's XSpeedGodX! :\

Looks neat, it might be really awesome for 2.1 when we actually get more abilities to play around with. :3

In game screenshots!

srb20228.png

srb20229.png

srb20230.png

srb20233.png

srb20234.png

srb20236.png

srb20237.png

srb20238.png

Here are some screenshots of Knockout in game, and yes, most of them was taken in levels from Chaos Domain. Anyways, this wad is coming along really quick, I may have it done soon. :)

Yay you finally put in the superform! Wait, whats the new ability then... >.<

Those screenshots made me my mouth water. (Not really. LOL) I can't wait for a release......or at least host it in a netgame. :D

Those screenshots made me my mouth water. (Not really. LOL) I can't wait for a release......or at least host it in a netgame. :D

I DID host a netgame with it. :P

@Autosaver, yes, KO once was a recolor.
@XSpeedGodX, KO now has slow fall.

Last edited:
Demo 1!

Well, I think I have enough work done on KO to give you guys a demo of it, so here it is!
File size may be a bit large because of my taunts I added in, because I couldn't remember if I could save the as oggs or not.

EDIT 1: Fix'd a small bug with the wad.

Link remove, it's not April Fools any more. :<

Last edited:
Um.....sendspace lags my computer really bad. :( Could you please post a mirror?
EDIT: Nevermind....it works.
EDIT2:KO.T.E.......you have just won the internet. *claps 20 times* Your Rick roll is now approved by Chuck Norris.
EDIT3: I actually edited mine (No, i will not use this in netgames or release it.) to play as him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back