• These suck!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't make levels :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime 2.0

You aren't hallucinating. I have made an SOC for horizontal springs, and have combined it with sprites made by Neo Chaotikal to create what I present to you.

Download

f021a1xj6.png
f021a2a8to8.png
f021a3a7xw4.png
f021a4a6th3.png
f021a5sn0.png

The wad includes the sideways springs, upsidedown blue springs, and an example level to show how they can be used.

Use them as you wish, but just be sure to give credit to me and Neo for making them!

EDIT: and just to be clear, yes, the example level does have an exit.

This is brilliant! I am not sure if I can't use them now but I probably will use them at some point in time.

KingofFlames said:
Nice, now make horizontal yellow springs and red springs. :P
KoF fails miserably.

Read the first post again, dummy. =P

EDIT: Also, I never authorized anyone but you to use my spring sprites, Prime. People are free to use your SOC if you so desire, but I do not give permission to anyone but Prime -- or SSNTails (*wink*) -- to use my sprites.

Lets say this can be made official. Its really usefull. Especially in the first CTF map where everyone falls in the pit if they have the flag with a bit lag.

Ooh ive wanted these ever since i saw the screenie.
(0.000978478374 seconds ago approx.)
Downloads

Neo Chaotikal said:
KingofFlames said:
KoF fails miserably.

EDIT: Also, I never authorized anyone but you to use my spring sprites, Prime. People are free to use your SOC if you so desire, but I do not give permission to anyone but Prime -- or SSNTails (*wink*) -- to use my sprites.

Too late. ;)

Neo Chaotikal said:
KingofFlames said:
KoF fails miserably.

...well shit. And here I thought these would be getting some use!

Com, you can't. Neo isn't letting anyone use his sprites! You can use the SOC if you want, but you'll have to come up with your own sprites, unfortunatly.

No, I know that, I've already made the sprites, and I was going to start to SOC until this came out. The last thing I want to do is steal something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back