[Open Assets] [Undertale] - Frisk & Chara v1.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

TJYoshiboy

I present to you the next characters I've decided to have made..
The two Determined Humans of Undertale!
Frisk and Chara!

Frisk
kart0014.png

Weight=4
Speed=3
Frisk comes in as a light and comfortable midweight,which makes them heavier than light light weights but not heavy enough to be smack dab in the middle weight class.And with that their speed is pretty slow,but if determined enough they'll be ready build up drift boosts like no tomorrow to catch up to the competition or to even stay ahead of it.

Chara
kart0000.png

Weight=4
Speed=9
Chara shares the same weight as Frisk,but the difference is that their speed is really high,meaning it's going to take a bit catch up.But once full speed is attained and kept,you'll be a force to reckon with!
Especially if you're ready to play dirty and be ruthless enough to attack your competition left and right without hesitation while speeding past them to the finish!

Based solely on their original sprites from the game(and Chara's overworld customs) comes Frisk and Chara ready to burn rubber on the race track and or maybe even attack or spare their opponents if it really comes down to it.It's all for the player to make that choice!

(Honestly this was a lot of work to make,but I made these two all with a lot of LOVE...oh and effort too so I can assure you you're getting the quality you want to see out of them.I was really determined to,with it taking 2-3 weeks and all so I hope you have fun playing with these two!

(Includes separate files for both of them each if you're also into that,that is. ;) )

Attachments

• kart0004.gif
    kart0004.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 851
  • kart0005.gif
    kart0005.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 457
  • kart0007.gif
    kart0007.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 667
  • kart0008.gif
    kart0008.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 366
  • kart0009.gif
    kart0009.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 566
  • kart0010.gif
    kart0010.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 350
  • kart0011.gif
    kart0011.gif
    3 MB · Views: 391
  • kart0003.png
    kart0003.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 500
  • kart0005.png
    kart0005.png
    179.2 KB · Views: 638
  • Frisk & Chara V1.1.zip
    759.5 KB · Views: 1,316
Last edited:
Version 1.1 Update! Unweirded the weird bad looking sprites that I didn't intend to have by using the asymmetrical base to fix them.

What I mean is that they now look proper and not weird when drifting & facing opposite angles from their original looking sprites.
I also fixed the weird shading that I forgot to remove from Frisk's shoes on the initial release(which made it look like they had weird looking mud/gunk on their shoes.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back