I require help to allow my character to go to releases

Well, first, it would help if you could explain what it is which you're doing with the WAD. That way, it would be easy to see if there's any clear violations which need snipping out.

You could also go YOLO and chuck it at Rele--err Submissions as-is and see what the judges have to say. However getting any issues sorted out first would be preferred.

Last edited:
Except you can't post it directly in Releases,.

If you submit your mod in submissions first, the judges will check that your mod is playable and doesn't throw any errors on normal gameplay (among other stuff) before moving it to the proper section in releases. If something is wrong, the judges will let you know in the same submission thread.

If you're talking about a mod that you're not considering as "done", you should be a little more specific about it, though.

If you submit your mod in submissions first, the judges will check that your mod is playable and doesn't throw any errors on normal gameplay (among other stuff) before moving it to the proper section in releases. If something is wrong, the judges will let you know in the same submission thread.

If you're talking about a mod that you're not considering as "done", you should be a little more specific about it, though.

Oops, that was a derp on my part, I meant to say Submissions.

i finished it, and playing it in srb2 dosn't seem to cause any errors or warnings. it's just that i don't know if the judges will allow it to go to releases

Last edited:
Then if you want a proper answer, drop it in Submissions anyways.
The judges will let you know if something is wrong.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back