ThatAzazelFire

Oh it's the Plant guy.
[This Forum post was made when i didn't have the resources to make it fancy. i apologize for any inconvenience.]

ADVENDURE PACK

What is Advendure?
Advendure is the IP that my Characters are apart of now. This Character Pack is a collaborative to bring all the roster into Kart with a polish look. It will be updated as time goes on in order to add more of the roster in.

Who's in the Pack?
Star Series
FIRE
You may remember him from a Pack i used to work on long ago, but he's Back and with a new coat of paint and a revamped Anatomy!
attachment.php

FERI
The Singing Elegance Returns with a new Anatomy and more Accurate shading and Coloring!
attachment.php

KALEIGH
The Jealous Banshee Comes back, with More Moodiness than ever, but is surprisingly Heavier than Ever.
attachment.php

ALPHA
A Mysterious Plantish Alien from another World, the only Non-Plantoid in the Original Roster [Star Series]
attachment.php

EXTRA CREDITS
-J64: Made Kaleigh's Sprites [EXCEPT HER A1]-
-Bradley Hand: Co-Owns the Characters with me-
-Manh's discord: Moral Support-

WHAT'S NEXT
There's a lot more coming, with 4 Rosters of Characters currently planned to be added. the Plantoid Invasion has only just begun! Character Designs really start to go wild in the Other sets!
Oh and Also Models. that as well.

We do hope you enjoy this pack it's going to have a lot of effort put into it. and it already has.

Attachments

• kart0035.png
    kart0035.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 6,794
  • kart0036.png
    kart0036.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 6,811
  • kart0037.png
    kart0037.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 6,704
  • kart0038.png
    kart0038.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 6,637
  • KC_AdvendureStarSeries-V1.pk3
    1.2 MB · Views: 317
Plantoid Progress Report

It's been a while, been ages even, but I'd like to show what I've been up to outside of the editing thread (which i will continue to update i promise)

Season 1 Plantoid update
Season1_Set.png

The Pack is getting there, hopefully all of them will be in the V2 update to the Star Series set,

Post Season 1:
It's happening, slowly, sense most focus is on Season 1. i don't have much to show that i haven't already showed.

Alright that's about it, adios

UpdateKartPlantoidsTeaser.png

Ye. been a year but,
another resprite.

I hope to have the original Star Series set release set (Fire, Feri, Kaleigh and Alpha) along with the updated FGFeri (and maybe Aether Series' Ao) done sometime in the near future.

AdvendurePackTitle.gif

AdvendurePackStarSetSheet.gif

AdvendurePackAetherSetSheet.gif

Star Series Redux development is going slow. but in the Redux, All of the character's alt forms will be present. Fire will have his alternate forms Inferno and Fera, while Feri will have the now thread merged FGFeri and Spooky Feri who hasn't been seen sense the last character pack i made.

I guess this also counts as a teaser?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back