Jigglypuff (v3)

Strife

It's the pink puffball, the destroyer of worlds, and one of the original 12 Smash Bros fighters. No, it's not Kirby.

Jigglypuff is super lightweight and gets bullied easily, but her experience in Pokemon battles gives her a slight edge in speed over Tails.

Spritework was done by Strife (me) with v3 touchups by Tiniest Turtles. Voice clips are from Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Changelog:
v3
- Lots of touchups and minor detailing on all of the sprites.
- Sound files have been compressed to reduce filesize.

v2
- Skin color now changes instead of eye color.
- Renamed sprites to avoid conflicting with Sonic.
- Resized the ears on the back frames.

v1
- Initial release

Attachments

• KC_Jigglypuff_v3.zip
    150 KB · Views: 1,458
  • KC_Jigglypuff_v3.zip
    150 KB · Views: 1,480
  • jiggs1.gif
    jiggs1.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,648
  • jiggs1.gif
    jiggs1.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,437
  • jiggs2.gif
    jiggs2.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 877
  • jiggs3.gif
    jiggs3.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 1,174
Last edited:
Updated to v2:

- Skin color now changes instead of eye color.
- Renamed sprites to avoid conflicting with Sonic.
- Resized the ears on the back frames.

Updated to v3. All of the changes this time were done by Tiniest Turtles.

- Lots of touchups and minor detailing on all of the sprites.
- Sound files have been compressed to reduce filesize.

Hungrybox? You are a hungrybox. I don't mind if I get infraction for not sounding respectful.
Enough seeing people bully her like kirby or something. I find her the best friend I ever liked to have.

Hungrybox? You are a hungrybox. I don't mind if I get infraction for not sounding respectful.
Enough seeing people bully her like kirby or something. I find her the best friend I ever liked to have.
Hungrybox is a smash player...
Anyway, cute.

What the hell are you even talking about Panda?

Hey, Jigglypuff is the best BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST FRIENDY friend I ever liked to have. She's not kirby or fat or any mockery that people mocks her. She always care about her friends and never let them, and hangs out with them for the whole active day. Yes this is weird that we know she gets crayons and draw shapes while we sleep because of her songs, and she is sometimes provocative in her reactions. But that still doesn't make her deserve world wide mocks onto her... She really love you guys so give her a chance.

Call it a "me thing", I don't mind. But if you have seen her then you would understand exactly what I want to rectify.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back