Joshygamer

Maybe Mod developer
My first Srb2kart map pack is this, I would love some feedback and this is currently the beta so there might be weird places were you randomly die or fall that don't make sense or wasn't intended. Any changes in the units place is a major update, in the tenths digit has some map changes that involve changing layout and music and, the hundredths digit is for minor updates to maps which will just fix parts of the map that like said above might fix un intended death spots on the map or places were you fall through the map. Replaced the music for monokuma forest.

Updates will release every month.
Changes: Initial release

22/7/2020: Beta 1.01
Changes: Fixed an issue were map J2's minimap had a transparent black background.
Also changed the name to KR_lemoncuppack, so my filename follows the guidelines KR_lemoncuppack is what it is changed to.

24/7/2020: Beta 1.10
Changes: Made Forest speedway darker to match rainy whether, changed the minimap to include expanded parts, new shortcut that used to be a cheese in the original version and also added barriers so you don't fly of the sides. Made the water that you drive over in valcanic island have depth and made the death pit beside that not take as long to fall.

25/7/2020: Beta 1.11
Changes: Changed the staircase in valcanic island to a ramp and removed the weird wall and replaced it with a ramp. Added some more barriers on forest speedway to avoid people cheesing the map.
Fixes: Fixed music credits not showing up on forest speedway

28/7/2020: Beta 1.2
Changes: added puddles in forest speedway, sideline watching toads in forest speedway, took out boosts and springs on the shortcut in forest speedway so it isn't as op anymore and added brackets for player starts in forest speedway.

12/8/2020: Full release 1.00
Added new battle map! Monokuma Forest!

28/8/2020: full release 1.01
FIXED PLACEMENT ISSUES IN FOREST SPEEDWAY. You should no longer be in first but it says your in last.

30/8/2020: Full release 1.02
Hehe cheeky update but I added a proper skybox for monokuma forest and forest speedway and since valcanic island is gonna get removed, I didn't do it for that map.
For monokuma forest I added bush textures to signify the barier and in forest speedway I alligned some textures. Now the music files were very large soooo (the music took up about 16mb of teh whole original 20mb) so I made it smaller, now the whole thing is 2.457mb.

31/8/2020: Full release 1.10
Fixed minimap in monokuma forest and added stuff in Forest speedway, you'll have to find out for yourself.
Also ik some people didn't like the large shortcut and the springs so I got rid of the springs and lowered the angle of the ramp so enjoy that.

Skipped for reasons

4/9/2020: Full release 1.30
Improved Forest speedway. Added shortcut(somewhere).
Monokuma Forest now has proper combatibiltiy with Open-gl, as there were random unloading of every sprite sometimes on that track. Removed Valcanic Island and the name for the replacement is revealed below in the image area (image not revealed)

24/9/2021: Full release 1.40
Tried to fix some issues with forest speedway that teleported people who were in second place in a somewhat full lobby to a random tree in the map. Also CHanged up some things decreased the amount of trees to improve performance on lower end computer that have really bad graphics cards or integrated graphics who are using birdhouse to get 60fps(especially since I have a gt 710 and when using BirdHouse. to get higher fps barelyeven get 60 on most maps).

Images

Glowing Sea
Image not found (coming soon)

Forest speedway
attachment.php

Battle maps:

Monokuma Forest
attachment.php

Plans for the future

I am making a replacement for Valcanic Island and making another map aswell. Ill catch up with the battles maps in version 2.2. I am reducing the amount of monokumas in the battlel map. There will be music changes to make the file size smaller so it isn't as much when the 2 new race maps in 2.0 are added. Lol i said I wasn't gonna make another battle map for 2.0 but I am actually.

Attachments

• kart0048.jpg
    kart0048.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 6,893
  • Screenshot (218).jpg
    Screenshot (218).jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 5,971
  • KRB_LemonCuppack-v1.40.pk3
    1.7 MB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Ill try to release an update for it soon cause of points of being able to cheese and being stuck out off bounds. So ill try to release it soon.

The new 1.10 update is out now!!

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

It appears the credits of forest speedways song at the start isn't showing ill try to find a fix also i will be fixing other things as well.

LemonCupPack 1.11 is out now.
Also sorry I accidentally left 1.01 zip still in even though I said 1.10 before so sorry.

Sorry everyone

I haven't really had a chance to multiplayer test and I just found out it is kinda glitchy, Ill find a way to fix it immediatly.

Phew, requires quite a lot of tight turns to get trough these.
Challenging.
Hmm, I would use more darker rock textures in the rainy forest track, the green hill chckers look a little too bright for the rest of the stage.
But yeah, neato.

Thanks for the feedback man! Very useful to me.
1.30 is out now! ( i haven't done any changes from what rogerrregorroger said yet but ill do that in the next update)
I am trying to get this map as good as it can before the newer maps come so I don't have to do as much with this map. It will eventually come to a point when Forest speedway will get no changes becasue it is as perfect as I can make it.

Last edited:
Joshygamer updated KRB_LemonCuppack-v1.30 More Improvments ready for the big update. with a new update entry:

The Forest Speedway update and news about whats to come to 2.0: LemonCupMapPack update 1.40

I have hopefully fixed the issue with Forest Speedwaywith the spawning in the wrong place. (I tested it with 5 people so unless it only triggers at 10 players it should be fine). Did some changes to forest speedway to try to make it better. In 2.0 I will try to stop conflict with other map packs.

I am also working on a remake on Forest Speedway but the original will be available seperate to the main pack if you want it when 2.0 comes out.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Joshygamer updated KRB_LemonCuppack-v1.40 New update! with a new update entry:

2.0 Progress

Hey guys been a while I recently got back into making maps and I am on the finishing straight on finishing Lemon Cup 2.0.
A few things I want to mention though:

Forest Speedway is staying in and being joined rather than replaced by the new map.
Valcono Island(the map I removed a while ago from the pack) has a better successor that's almost done.
Expect a few micro updates after the main update, theres probably things I might change.
The second battle map is not coming this version and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back