You will never unsee this.

Zac!

I exist…
SRB2 is one the best Sonic fan games ever. But this error found only in OpenGL in Egg Rock Zone 1 is so horrible, that this game might be considered worse than Sonic Forces. If you wanna think this game is good, do not look at the attached image. But if you do, beware...

Attachments

• 20240210175055_1.jpg
    20240210175055_1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 189
what even is the bug here?
worse than Sonic Forces
also dude its just a bug, and something that happens with doom in general. plus I don"t really get the bug. my only thought is. its the elevator from the right side at the start. also this isn't ground braking, also I can't tell if you are joking or not
if you aren't joking please provide a GIF or a video. after all this a channel for bug reports. and this doesn't look like a major bug.
so please provide more info about the bug. so everyone could understand what kind of bug are we talking about. like are you cliping through the Floor over Floor/Elevator. or are you just there and its a texture thing. maybe a linedef?. so please be understanding. and if you found a bug. provide more info about it. again by recording a GIF with the key "F9" in game. OR a video with OBS or something

Last edited:
what even is the bug here?

also dude its just a bug, and something that happens with doom in general. plus I don"t really get the bug. my only thought is. its the elevator from the right side at the start. also this isn't ground braking, also I can't tell if you are joking or not
if you aren't joking please provide a GIF or a video. after all this a channel for bug reports. and this doesn't look like a major bug.
so please provide more info about the bug. so everyone could understand what kind of bug are we talking about. like are you cliping through the Floor over Floor/Elevator. or are you just there and its a texture thing. maybe a linedef?. so please be understanding. and if you found a bug. provide more info about it. again by recording a GIF with the key "F9" in game. OR a video with OBS or something
I'm joking of course, it's not game breaking! Sorry, I didn't know you could capture footage with F9 and I didn't think OBS was needed. If you look behind Sonic, you'll see this weird Shadow. It's only present in OpenGL. I guess it's not a major bug, but I thought it was worth noting. I'll make sure to keep my funny side out of bug reports.

you'll see this weird Shadow. It's only present in OpenGL.
okay but. may I ask where is that bug? (you don't really have to tell me. read more to understand)
I'll make sure to keep my funny side out of bug reports.
its okay to joke a bit. but at least for there third time. provide more information about it so devs could fix it, ( In future bug reports that is.)
But this error found only in OpenGL in Egg Rock Zone 1
tho about Egg Rock. i think the devs would ignore it now that I think about it. because they are making an entire remake for Egg Rock Zone. and this will no longer really matter. so TBH this whole information is useless

okay but. may I ask where is that bug? (you don't really have to tell me. read more to understand)

its okay to joke a bit. but at least for there third time. provide more information about it so devs could fix it, ( In future bug reports that is.)

tho about Egg Rock. i think the devs would ignore it now that I think about it. because they are making an entire remake for Egg Rock Zone. and this will no longer really matter. so TBH this whole information is useless
Here is a GIF so you can understand it better. Sorry, just thought it would be clear.

where?? Is the gif.
I mean you could just upload it as a file like in a zip file for me to see

again the devs are most likely going to ingore this small sector being set to one brightness.

SRB2 is one the best Sonic fan games ever. But this error found only in OpenGL in Egg Rock Zone 1 is so horrible, that this game might be considered worse than Sonic Forces. If you wanna think this game is good, do not look at the attached image. But if you do, beware...
as a level maker, this is actually fucking painful to see

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back