Voting

WasifBoomz

1. Hypertower Zone - I made this.
2. Aqua Paradise Zone - Really fun, tons of unique level design, a nice challenge, but many frame rate dips, even on a powerful PC.
3. Snowflake Ridge Zone - I just liked the level design, the UI, but it was a but confusing, I assume this is inspired by Spyro.
4. Overgrown Heights Zone - The level is fun, open, but it does drag, I found floating spikes with the boxes, and it has questionable checkpoints, otherwise, I love the way the water is used.
5. Heroes Hall Zone - Certainly interesting and well-made, but it drags on incredibly long and it's hard to find the right way to the end.
6. Metallic Madness Zone - The first half is really good, but the second feels a little lazy, although I like the ending area. The textures are nice but they don't blend with the SRB2 visuals.
7. Rustic Templar Zone - I love the use of slopes, and the level design is nice but it feels a bit awkward.
8. Valley Falls Zone - This is fine. It's incredibly basic, but looks pretty, but some sections are frustrating.
9. Shadow of Atlantis Zone - Gorgeous, fun to navigate, but frustrating.
10. Concordian Coast Zone - Nice, but pretty forgetable. Feels like most beach levels, but I do like the effects at the end.
11. Oasis Palace Zone - Decent, but I can't tell different parts of the level apart. I also noticed missing textures.
12. Anteggtica Zone - The level is pretty fun to traverse, but it feels sorta empty.
13. Tofee Tor Zone - I got lost, but the level looks gorgeous and the slopes are fun.
14. Cluttered Cavern Zone - It was fine as a water level, but when it became a fire level... UUUUUGHHHH.
15. Hectic Harbor Zone - This was very standard, but I didn't hate it.
16. Wasteland Wilds Zone - Similar to Anteggtica Zone, but I also felt as if knowing where to go was difficult.
17. Crystal Cave Zone - Sort of cramped and confusing, but it's not bad.
18. Cyan Heights Zone - Incredibly cramped and a little frustrating, but I do like the weird bird things.
19. Myriad Memories - The gargoyles were confusing and the level took a whopping 11 minutes.
20. Wild West Zone - I couldn't finish this level, but I liked the minecart sections.
21. Magma Falls Zone - I... I couldn't even finish this, I couldn't find the ending.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back