This game feels like learning to play videogames again, and that's awesome.

botatoo

It especially takes me back to playing Spyro the Dragon, way back in like, 1999.

The feel of crawling through the first few levels, trying over and over again to make "tricky" jumps. Knowing those jumps are trivial if you know what you're doing (of course, I didn't know that back then. They were just hard.)

1712255378416.png

I will get over there, dammit.

Scouring every single corner of the simple environments to find everything there is to find.

It feels it's from an alternate timeline, a timeline where this game set the paradigm of all platformers to come, and I'm a kid again, just trying to make jumps and land on things.

This game feels like something that would be released for older consoles.....

I think that's pretty wholesome to say because the development of this game started in the 90s, and look at how far it came.

I don't wanna be a dick rn BUT out of all games, how tf Sonic Robo Blast 2 made you feel like this like you ever never played/only played one game in your entire life or you never played a Sonic game before (somehow), you may ask "why are so obsessed with this" and I answer, I don't like when people get SRB2 too much credit, it makes me mad for some reason but whatever, again, sorry, if I come out as a dick in this.

Sonic-Shrug.png

But hey, it's nice to see people still enjoy this ancient game, that I sightly don't enjoy playing.

dude is experiencing horrendous momentum and simply wanted to share his nostalgia for such controls; no need to be a dick, man :worry:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back