The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd

The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd V4.0 (Beta Redux Redux)

I updated the music engine, so that's most likely the deal here. However, it could be that the soundfont you use is very outdated, as I tested with some soundfonts a while ago, and MIDIs seemed to play their instruments fine. By any chance though, were you using Fluidsynth or Timidity?
I'm using Fluidsynth. I had never thought about my soundfonts being outdated so I'll see if the ones I currently use have a newer version.

Just updated it, having this issue where anytime I try to close the game it freezes up and crashes. Doesn't sound like too big of an issue but the problem is that nothing I'm doing saves cause of this. Did I mess something up or is this part of the april fools bit?
Nah, I think it's a bug I need to look at. Thanks for letting me know about this though.

For some reason every time I try to disable Egg Hunt It doesn't work, is there any fix?
Technically it is disabled, the HUD is just still showing. That's a coding error though, so I'll be sure to fix it. In the meantime, you could disable the entire HUD using showhud off, as I believe that should work, or otherwise, the other best thing to do is to just wait until the next version.

Technically it is disabled, the HUD is just still showing. That's a coding error though, so I'll be sure to fix it. In the meantime, you could disable the entire HUD using showhud off, as I believe that should work, or otherwise, the other best thing to do is to just wait until the next version.
Okay, the egg hunt hud has been annoying me taking space of the screen

Coronas, coming soon to a TSoURDt3rd near you

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    9.9 MB · Views: 90
  • srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 80
  • srb20002.gif
    srb20002.gif
    11.2 MB · Views: 67
  • srb20000-1.gif
    srb20000-1.gif
    14.5 MB · Views: 58
  • srb20000-2.gif
    srb20000-2.gif
    8.7 MB · Views: 85
Just installed the newest version and if you have more than 4 players when hosting, the player will be stuck in 1st person as a green sonic and will not be able to move. Even if they're set to a different character on their screen on other players screen they will be a green sonic.

Is it at all possible to disable all the April Fools features?

There's a setting for them, but it does nothing. They're on regardless.

Hi!

I noticed when playing the Mystic Realm CE that the HUD doesn't show up on this build, I'm unsure where this issue comes from so I prefer asking in case

EDIT : Found the culprit : it was Modern Sonic

Last edited:
Is it at all possible to disable all the April Fools features?

There's a setting for them, but it does nothing. They're on regardless.
The features actually do get turned off, I just haven't implemented the feature that disables all of the menu text too. I'll implement that in a later patch, but rest assured that they do get turned off.

Just installed the newest version and if you have more than 4 players when hosting, the player will be stuck in 1st person as a green sonic and will not be able to move. Even if they're set to a different character on their screen on other players screen they will be a green sonic.
That might be a Vanilla issue, I'll look into it though

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back