SUGOI

SUGOI 2.2a

When playing with ChrispyChars, one of the stages gets replaced by Basket Ball Zone, making it impossible to win unless i remove the mod and play someone else

Attachments

• srb20428.png
    srb20428.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 53
When playing with ChrispyChars, one of the stages gets replaced by Basket Ball Zone, making it impossible to win unless i remove the mod and play someone else
I suggest modifying ChrispyChars's Basket Ball Stage since that will solve the issue, or wait for an update of SUGOI, so that way the level numbers are different. And I mean it, by removing the stage's modifications in SLADE.

I cannot post a GIF in here due to the file size being too big, but the secret 4-Emblem exit in Abandoned Airbase Zone is not working. When going through the door and pushing the button, as well as pressing the second regular button, the door to the goal post opens. However, there is an invisible wall blocking the path, which I assume is because the first regular button isn't pushed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this makes the Time Emblem impossible.

a workaround would be loading sugoi after loading chrispychars, however that isn't possible currently due to sugoi.exe automatically loading sugoi first.

sugoi trilogy is an extremely huge mod, so it's bound to conflict with other mods.

srb20593.gif

A bug which I believe to be exclusive to Record Attack. When challenging the Final Tower in SUBARASHII, beating the boss will fade the screen to white, but the stage never gets cleared. This makes the Time Emblem much harder, if not impossible, due to the about 10-second opening cutscene that gets skipped in Record Attack.

The miniboss in Acidic Alpines steals Flare's flamethrower and probably makes the stage unbeatable for him.

Attachments

• srb20008.gif
    srb20008.gif
    9 MB · Views: 52
Fudge Canyon Zone crashes the game to desktop a few seconds into the level every time, seems to do it on every character so it is perhaps something with the level, given I had nothing but SUGOI itself loaded up.

Last edited:
I can't enter in pipes of green zone on subarashii, it keeps giving me sigsev
Fudge Canyon Zone crashes the game to desktop a few seconds into the level every time, seems to do it on every character so it is perhaps something with the level, given I had nothing but SUGOI itself loaded up.
Are you two using the enclosed custom exe? Those issues are known bugs in srb2 itself that the sugoi exe patches out.

Hello! I'm here to talk about a specific bug that has been mentioned at least once before, but has seemed to have fallen under the radar again.
Screenshot 2024-05-30 093007.png

It's this one.
This bug has been bothering a friend of mine, so he told me to talk about it. He also knows why this happens(which he also obviously shared with me). This friend in particular has really been wanting to host the SUGOI trilogy mod in public, but...as you can see, he can't. Weirdly enough is that it used to work for him before, but now it doesn't.
I will say that this bug happens in the executable but not in the .14 build itself. And the reason it does, lies with the "execversion".
The mod version for 2.2.13's execversion is 54.
The version for 2.2.14's execversion is 55.
This version's execversion is 56.
So...if you could be so kind as to change the execversion slightly, it would make hosting publicly possible again.
And I really hope someone reads this, as it's very important in mine and my friend's eyes...as well as many other people's, I'm sure. Thanks!

Last edited:
have you updated to the latest version of SUGOI?
Post automatically merged:

have you updated to the latest version of SUGOI?
i cant delete this one for some reason, im trying to delete it cuz my statement was posted before i sent this post (idk if that makes sense)

I don't know if anyone has experienced this but...

In the true final boss of the Subarashi segment of the level pack, trying to respawn in a local multiplayer game results in the game crashing. I don't know if this is the reason for it crashing, or if it was because of something else.
Screenshot (731).png

I don't know if anyone has experienced this but...

In the true final boss of the Subarashi segment of the level pack, trying to respawn in a local multiplayer game results in the game crashing. I don't know if this is the reason for it crashing, or if it was because of something else.
View attachment 123507
yea i def had this issue aswell while trying to fight the boss again and to figoure out why the secert clear emblem for subarashii wasn't working for some reason.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back