• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 sonic rangers-work in progess

Hello! So I saw your mod trailer on this year's SRB2 direct. This looks fantastic I suppose.. I have a question for you. What are your plans for this mod in the future?

no they it is there because the nose is black and you can't see it
hey just a suggestion you should change the nose to the front so it would look better and more natural
Post automatically merged:

u dont need to make the CSS art colored green
actually you do need to make the sprites green so you can recolor the sprites easier like switching between water and normal sprites

Hello! So I saw your mod trailer on this year's SRB2 direct. This looks fantastic I suppose.. I have a question for you. What are your plans for this mod in the future?
well im just gonna try to make it look better heres an example

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-04 221849.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-04 221849.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 38
were the sprites made in scratch? also why was the direct trailer recorded on a potato?

Hi could i help with sprites, im not a professional or anything but i think im good, btw i dont have discord

Last edited:
Keep personal arguments off of the forums. Contact staff if you need help dealing with another user.
dont trust critical_hits

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back