Resource icon

[Open Assets] SRB2 Except The Music Goes As Fast As You Do

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
"The faster you go, the faster the music goes!"

This mod is based on a ROM hack called "Sonic 2 except the music goes as fast as you do" by Clownacy. If you didn't hear about the ROM hack, it changes your music's speed to your character's speed.

Attachments

• L_SRB2ExceptTheMusicGoesAsFastAsYouDo-v2.lua
    257 bytes · Views: 75
Last edited:
For some reason, whenever i try to download the lua, it sends me to Notepad++. Do you think you can help with that?

Oh yeah!
Now i can download this awesome mod without entering in Gamebanana.

TehPuertoRicanSpartan updated SRB2 Except The Music Goes As Fast As You Do with a new update entry:

v2

This update now adjusts the music's speed to fit the top speed of the character you're playing as, and also disables on netgames, since according to the wiki, it uses a function that isn't network safe. That makes it only intended to be played in single-player.

Also, I've heard about a Lua function that's been in the game that detects whether the music is a module file or not. I'll find out what it does soon, and then I'll release an all-new update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

You know... I was trying to find a ideal purpose for the music speed to have a considered use for Sneakers and instead of using jingles it will resume the normal music with the music at high speed like the classics

You know... I was trying to find a ideal purpose for the music speed to have a considered use for Sneakers and instead of using jingles it will resume the normal music with the music at high speed like the classics
that's what i tried doing after this mod! though, might be pretty low effort, which i decide to not submit it to the mb.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back