Sonic The Sketchhog stuff for a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok....
1. I feel like a lot of Sonic mods already have the overuse of the Drop Dash, no offense.
2. That'd be nice,
3. Um.... Idk.

OH, YES!

Your our new spriter! Although, he needs a blue closer to Vanilla Sonic's blue.
Aight, how about
4. If you hold Homing Thok (if you add it) on a badnik, he would stand ontop of it, prefferbly like SLW Sonic, and maybe for a cherry ontop, use his right leg to kick it in the air. (OVA refrence)
5. If there is a button that isnt being used, add combat, like a leg sweep from SU, or possibly a 3 hit combo
6. Boost, but instead of that blue aura thingy, he spins around a pencil in his left (or right) hand, attacking enemies in his way. It gets progressively faster overtime.

Yeah.

MetalOverload.

Tysm!

UPDATE: I'm gonna focus on the jumping sprites. Although, how many jump sprites do the Vanilla Characters have again?
idk about the others but sonic has 21
4 roll sprites for all 5 angles and then the colored in sphere

1710001787473.png

i actually had a sketchog sprite lying around.
Sketchog Sprite.png

Sorry for the late reponse, but I just wanna give a bit of an update on this whole mod:

I'm current trying to learn Lua scripitng since I'm a newbie too it :V , I think I have the kicks of it? I'm trying to make a mod that changes the name of Characters as of rn. So, this mod is gonna happen.

I'm a bit busy right now with everything so.... yeah...... that's somewhat slowing down the process of this mod.

You guys can continue making stuff/ideas for this mod. I need all the help I can get.

Please don't ask how the mod is going right now, and please don't request any features to be added. You can make ideas, but don't ask for more abilities and sprites.
Like I said, I'm busy rn, and I can't answer every question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 114041
i actually had a sketchog sprite lying around.
View attachment 114042
That's very good, but it doesn't look papery. Sorry.

Aight, how about
4. If you hold Homing Thok (if you add it) on a badnik, he would stand ontop of it, prefferbly like SLW Sonic, and maybe for a cherry ontop, use his right leg to kick it in the air. (OVA refrence)
5. If there is a button that isnt being used, add combat, like a leg sweep from SU, or possibly a 3 hit combo
6. Boost, but instead of that blue aura thingy, he spins around a pencil in his left (or right) hand, attacking enemies in his way. It gets progressively faster overtime.
Again, sorry for the late response. But
4. I think a normal homing thok would be nice for now.
5. Idk how to add this.
6. Again, Idk how to do this.

I'm a newbie, not an expert. I think everyone keeps missing that.

But thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reponse, but I just wanna give a bit of an update on this whole mod:

I'm current trying to learn Lua scripitng since I'm a newbie too it :V , I think I have the kicks of it? I'm trying to make a mod that changes the name of Characters as of rn. So, this mod is gonna happen.

I'm a bit busy right now with everything so.... yeah...... that's somewhat slowing down the process of this mod.

You guys can continue making stuff/ideas for this mod. I need all the help I can get.

Please don't ask how the mod is going right now, and please don't request any features to be added. You can make ideas, but don't ask for more abilities and sprites.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Idk how to add this.

But thanks for reading.
you said you wanted ideas, besides you said "late response" so how was i supposed to know?, also i gotcha, i'll say more basic abilities

5. Idk how to add this.

But thanks for reading.
If u need help on a boost i could help
Post automatically merged:

I could help some lua (like only the boost ig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back