Prince Tuah's House

Something random I made (with my name in arabic kufic square)
Notice the text background is just a Malay manuscript, and understand that I'm also culture fan

e.png

Post automatically merged:

Imagine your computer has virus and the virus used account and send bad things, and you've been falsely accused. It's scary. I just went one website and then chrome crashes.

And if I've been accused, then I am willing to be scolded and banned.
I'm so sorry about that.
I hope this didn't interrupt anything you were working on! :(

Speaking of chrome crash, I did go to Gamebanana, and then it went absolute lag, and there goes Windows warning me that there's too much the memory storage won't fit. I mean why in the world Gamebanana has too many memories? That's odd.

I'm using Windows 7 though. Hopefully no viruses in my pc.

Another cursed image
This time he's Sans the Red-Grey Hedgehog
So weird I made the comic he took care of Eggman and he seems stronger than Sonic then
1691596936244.png

1691597071414.png

The fine artwork after abandoned Scratch and sticking on phone always drawing. This era is bitter
1691597175251.png

btw this named Oshima. Although the name Oshima is Japanese, for some reason I made it English name and chose Raitoningu as Japanese name, meaning lightning. I randomly chose the name when I saw a sonic mania mod when sega screen it comes knuckles voiced "Oshima!" and then "Knuckles the Echidna & Knuckles Mania & Knuckles & Knuckles
I'll gonna redesign somehow, and I'll rename him Hashim.

Last edited:
Not much of redesign for Hashim (Oshima)
Just that I cut his eyes into two, ended up looking weird. Even more worse when replace the eyes with Tails' eyes
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_fd175b44-e158-4cc1-8a15-75aec3a575ea.jpg

Sri Kupat
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_927fbf4e-c962-4602-9c10-3991da5ac0b1.jpg

Let's say, he's Minang-Malay, his mother is Minang-Javanese. He's few days older than Lansang Ngah Paming, but is a shy autistic kid. Sometimes he felt guilty for some reason. He has speaking issues, but is smart and skilled in Silat. (his color is green)

His head resembles Ketupat shape. And there's story about Ketupat. It derived from Javanese "Kupat", but there's actually more origins of Ketupat. It was known as a decoration, and also wrapping rice.
1692032635048.png

I'm trying to not point much for some reason

Am I being cringe now?

Something I thought about Paramount Sonic movies... Where's Metal Sonic? Where's "Time Stones"? Can't Sonic travel time?

Last edited:
These are 3 Malays that went to Hiroshima, Japan, migrated far from Tanah Melayu (aka now as Malaysia) to continue learning.
1692179895124.png

Abdul Razak Hamid, aka Razak-Sensei, a young Penang Malay, was one of the three Malays in Japan, that survived the Hiroshima bomb. Two of his friends, Nik Yusof and Syed Omar, possibly survived too, and also his teacher. But probably still injured.
1692179969803.png

But both of his friend died unfortunately. Syed Omar ran to hospital because of blood toxicated (probably because of burned skin), and Nik Yusof died for unknown reason.

Razak-Sensei was quite popular in Malaysia, as a survivor and inspiration for people, and a story of facing tragedy.
He possibly live, until 2013.

Last edited:
An illustration depicting Hang Tuah, Malacca warrior
1692884270511.png

Prince Tuah (me)
"Takkan Melayu hilang di dunia"
pendekar.jpg

If you're wondering, that's Keris (dagger) on the belt.
And that kinda skirt-like is (i would not call it skirt but) Samping. Most of people wear Baju Melayu wear Samping. People would usually use Songket, which bring nice pattern, but some people also use Pelikat, which is simple pattern

Last edited:
I thought I did a little mistake drawing Kris.
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_458a274e-b616-4d1c-baa5-16ed9898374b - Edited.jpg
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_b9a9cf6b-f63d-4bd1-a82e-4fd352688f5d - Edited.jpg

Kris in Baju Kurung outfit

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_2452652f-bad4-4c3a-a828-5da90493c3a6 - Edited.jpg
srb20021.gif

Last edited:
These are examples of Malay Manuscript.

1694951892617.png

Hikayat Hang Tuah حکاية هڠ تواه (Story of Hang Tuah) a manuscript that is written about the life of famous Malacca warrior, Hang Tuah.

1694951996300.png

Hukum Kanun Melaka حکوم قانون ملاک (Rules of Malacca) a manuscript about rules in Malacca Sultanate. I like how minimal it was written

In fact, there is some more Malay manuscripts that were brought by British to British Museum.
Some Malay manuscripts are written in ancient scripts ever since before the coming of Arabic trader, but the manuscripts are mostly Jawi script, an Arabic script that were adapted to Malay language. Some manuscripts talk about Islamic teachings, or also a story or fantasy story.
Jawi script are still used in Malaysia for certain school subjects, because it's a heritage of Malay. Friday was declared to be Jumaat Jawi (Friday Jawi)
In Indonesia there's still people who are using Jawi script, mostly in Riau, which they call Arab Melayu.

1694952395222.png

This is the first page of the Book of Bustan al-Katibin کتاب بستان الکاتبين, it is written by Raja Ali Haji, on of the famous linguist in Malaysia, and Indonesia. This book is for teaching people how to write Malay, which that time, was Jawi script. There's some issues he do talk about, like homographs, nahw knowledge, vowel systems, etc.

Jawi script has changed to Rumi (Latin) script. Malaysia are united with various race and nation, which mainly Malay, Chinese and Indian. Because of there's non-Malays can't read Jawi, Rumi was made for them to read easily. But I do not agree of omitting Jawi script. If Rumi was used in Malay language instead, then Malay language has lost one of their identities.

Batu Bersurat Terengganu
Batu Bersurat Terengganu AKA Terengganu Stone Inscription is an inscription stone to have very first appearance of Jawi script. It is originated from Terengganu and Jawi script spreaded around the Archipelago. This script is like over 1000 years ago, not even as recent as Rumi script, which is used now. But it seems that the inscription barely have dots used. Some claims that this inscription used Terengganu Malay dialect.
1694953867392.png

Attachments

• 1694951742762.png
    1694951742762.png
    881.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
My previous pc is broken and made me hiatus but feel real as well I ended up not playing SRB2

Last edited:
How scary if my schoolmate saying the time gets quicker
But how confusing when people say the Earth rotation is getting slower

Haji Noor Deen or Mi Guang Jiang is a Muslim who is famous for being a calligrapher of the fusion of Arabic and Chinese style, known as Sini صيني script. This already exists ever since Tang Dynasty I guess. There are still many Sini calligraphers, and perhaps even some Chinese in Malaysia which perhaps mu'allaf.

Ayatul Kursiy written vertically, from right to left
And it does seems that each word is shaped like Chinese characters.
1700698013981.png

Basmala phrase written in some kind of freestyle Sini
1700698386675.png

Shahada phrase
1700698305148.png

Calligraphy in a mosque in China
1700698497566.png

There are many mosques in China, and popular is in Xi'an, formerly Chang'an, named Xi'an Grand Mosque. There are certain mosques in China like Xi'an that actually still maintain the cultural architecture, but also combining with Arabic calligraphy, or also domes at some mosques There are many mosques that majority is in Xinjiang, which mostly consists Uyghur or Dungan Muslims, and the fact that Xinjiang is East Turkestan. But unfortunately the government do damage to several mosques, like removing the Arabic script and maintaining Chinese script, or removing domes. Certian mosques even got removed.

Xi'an Grand Mosque
1700698952380.png
1700698966528.png
1700699006958.png

Last edited:
Besides Sini, there's also one more, which is Mashriqi script مشرقي
The word Mashqiri مشرقي is rooted from word شرق (sharaq, sharq) which means east. So it means it refers to the land of east, China or Japan.
The picture below resembles Arabic words with Chinese-styled.
I supposed that the one who first made it was Ustadz Anwar Syamsuddin, which from Indonesia.

This is one of the example of Mashriqi script. The text below were written from right to left, the first line starts with basmala phrase, then the center were written in somewhat Jawi or Pegon script (or probably figured himself spelling with Arabic letters) سلامات هاري ايبو "Selamat Hari Ibu" which means "Happy Mother's Day". Then the sign if the author's name.
1702743377116.png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back