= Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.5c]

= Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.5c] v1.5c

Pls I can't go 100% how do I do
Post automatically merged:

Pls someone
You can still get 100%, but it seems atm the powerbombs completion counter is bugged and wants 8+ powerbomb tanks instead of 5+ for 100%, which is a bit harsh for regular play.

ACZ4 has a respawning powerbomb tank when you hit "retry", or you could use "samuspowerdrop 14" to give yourself powerbombs. I wouldn't consider it cheating if you had 5+ powerbomb tanks already, which is the intended amount for 100%.

I'll set it back to 5+ next update, naturally.

You can still get 100%, but it seems atm the powerbombs completion counter is bugged and wants 8+ powerbomb tanks instead of 5+ for 100%, which is a bit harsh for regular play.

ACZ4 has a respawning powerbomb tank when you hit "retry", or you could use "samuspowerdrop 14" to give yourself powerbombs. I wouldn't consider it cheating if you had 5+ powerbomb tanks already, which is the intended amount for 100%.

Will you fix this bug? You have to have the SpiderBall and jump off another wall while upside down to reproduce.

Attachments

• srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 21

Thank you and good job this mod is awesome

i love this mod for its attention to deateil and making it feel sorta a cross breed between the 2 games (i had a lot of fun with the controls and everything) but i feel as tho there is some things that would make it better idk if i should but i will just give you a number list but i feel as tho this was suposted to be more gameplay focused but i will just add it for some discussion

(i would have posted this for a review but i felt as tho asking questions would be better so here are the questions or ideas i ant really a review guy and i am bad at stuff)

1. eggman/robotnik doesent really say anything about Samus no like quity banter no like "i am going to beat you haha" or like no "you will not see the last of me once you see my greatist creation" or eggman trying to anger her or really anything like eggman giving hints on why he is doing this or anything
  2. no questioning on sonic (that isint there) or metal sonic suprizing i know since how much eggman hates that hedgehog we never really get any dialog or Samus going "hmm weird that is strange on why he would build a race track or why he would build a super fast hedgehog for that race track since they are very slow" hedgehogs i mean
  3. she never questions the animal buddys or well the animals inside of eggmans machines yea suprizingly she never really asks that question

(this ones just nit picking (well all of this already is but this is bottom of the barrel) at this point since its all about samus)

1. she doesent really meet sonic or any of them really no corpses no dialog no like cutscene or anything and when i picked any character other then samus i thought they would have intrusting dialog or sonic would sorta freak out over the metroid but no nothing

(sorry if this seems rude its not supposted to be and also sorry for bad english and yea i know i am asking a lot for a mod i am sorry
Post automatically merged:

Thank you and good job this mod is awesome
agreed

Back