Foxeh's Silly Models

Foxeh's Silly Models 1.2

Foxeh

Foxeh submitted a new resource:

Foxeh's Silly Models - All made for fun!

View attachment 111934

Well, this is interesting... I wonder who's that there beside takis-

WARNING: IT IS RECOMMENDED TO HAVE MODEL INTERPOLATION AT 'SOMETIMES' OR 'OFF' AS IT SEVERELY MESSES WITH THE CHARACTER'S MOVEMENT (try it if you dare)

This model pack was made simply for passion, anything that may or may not be shadowed in the current version of the first image is still being worked on, the current models are both MOSTLY finished, and may lack things ONLY for a...

Read more about this resource...

Not gonna lie (And mods, This ISN'T a request), You should make an alt to your Comic Sonic model where it could support Extra Life Classic, Of course, This is only a recommendation and NOT saying you HAVE to, It's your model pack, With your excellence and time, Therefore it is and forever will be your choice. But other than that, Your models are amazing! They give off that cartoon-ish feel PERFECTLY! I am excited to see what you come up with next!

I downloaded the mod but I don’t know how to use it any tip or help would be useful pls cuz I really want that taki 3d Model I also have the open gl model

(If you read do not put rule 15 this is not needing or going to be force) hi so I asking at some point can you add takis is other object pizza face and join gutter for pizza time spicy runner and if your add give sonic a super from pls
😏I about to end this man Whole career for payback
Post automatically merged:

New update is coming out

Back