Favorite Mobile Games of your childhood?

RedSRB2

Designing PolySonic OCs since 2022
Considering how kids nowdays play some...questionable games, i want to see what you guys played as kids. I will start first,so prepare yourself for some good amount of text.

It was around 2008,and I started with Ratchet And Clank: Going Mobile (my uncle somehow got the game for himself to play,then gave it to me),which i played for hours on end. Sure,the whole gameplay wasnt much,given that this game was on a cellphone,but its still cool to play it after all those years.This was also my first exposure to the series,as i recently bought Going Commando,Up Your Arsenal and Rift Apart. Lets be honest,if it wasnt for that game,then i wouldnt remember the series even existed.

Through my Pre-Teenager years,phones and tablets were significantly advanced in technology,and i got my very first tablet. There were only some games to play (since my parents controlled me over what was i doing),and the tablet got broken as years went by. I can only remember having Plants VS. Zombies and Lino (which is a game made around 2010s,exclusively for Croatian audiences) on it,and thats it. I got my first phone,on which i learnt that you can emulate games from 80s and 90s for your modern device. I got to be on that phone for 6 years,until the screen got so damaged that some black thingies would let you see anything. That was when i ended my teenager phase,and im now an adult.

I would go even deeper into what games i played on that phone i had,but this would be way too long,so im ending it here. What about you?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back