discord link?

I just created a new account today, and i'm trying to get back in the srb2 server. I tried multiple links floating around here and reddit, but some are invalid, and some says "unable to accept invite". Is there a working link?

"Invalid invite" is something Discord will display when you have been banned from the server in question. What was your old Discord account name and why did you abandon it?
it was @aycekirboi, and I deleted it because I overreacted in a server. after that, people started messaging me, and that's when things went further. then, I deleted my account, since I was constantly being pinged because of the situation. reminder none of that happened in the SRB2 server.

it was @aycekirboi, and I deleted it because I overreacted in a server. after that, people started messaging me, and that's when things went further. then, I deleted my account, since I was constantly being pinged because of the situation. reminder none of that happened in the SRB2 server.
Yes, you were banned.
1710702995495.png

Attempting to create a new account to get around it would be ban evasion. If you want back into the server, you should submit a ban appeal by filling out the appeal form sent to you at the time. Your account has not actually been deleted.

Yes, you were banned.View attachment 114688
Attempting to create a new account to get around it would be ban evasion. If you want back into the server, you should submit a ban appeal by filling out the appeal form sent to you at the time. Your account has not actually been deleted.
I was banned in I think 2022, and I've sent 3 ban appeals over the time being. I guess they didn't want me back in, I guess. maybe they didn't notice my ban appeals? I don't know.
edit: I just looked at the picture, it was 2023 lol

I was banned in I think 2022, and I've sent 3 ban appeals over the time being. I guess they didn't want me back in, I guess. maybe they didn't notice my ban appeals? I don't know.
edit: I just looked at the picture, it was 2023 lol
They noticed your ban appeals, but you only get one. You aren't allowed to appeal more than once. I don't think you can come back in, sorry.

that's ok. at least I have the message board.
but, since I nuked my account, do you recommend some servers I can join on discord?
There's always Kart Krew, Mystic Realm Community Edition, Sonic Robo Smash, the Community Server, or to shill for my own server, SRB2 Direct Central.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back