• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Custom Skin Colors : Starter Guide

Great! Thanks for this! Sadly, it seems to be impossible for me to add them into netgames. Keeps saying the "sendcolor limit reached".
you cant send more than one color, if you have an automatic skincolor then you hit your color limit of 1 and cannot send another color.

When i tried to load my supercolor it said that the first was not found
You need to make a freeslot for all of the skin colors. I had the same problem. If you already did it might be a bug or something.

It's also possible to make custom supercolors. To do so, you'll need to create 5 new colors, each with the name value set to "Super Color 1" through "Super Color 5". These are typically ordered from brightest to darkest.

7U9MEUU.png

After that, set the supercolor in your character's S_SKIN or P_SKIN to the same color you defined previously.

cCLqnA1.png

If done correctly, the results should look like this:

srb20002.gif
can you do this on moblie with quick text editor ?
Post automatically merged:

Have you made sure the name parameter on the first supercolor ramp is set to "Super <color> 1"?

If not, that's probably your issue. If you need any more help on this matter, just say so.
can you help me with my lua color pls...

Screenshot 2022-03-05 11.25.41.png

could any one help me with this? because i don't know how to put this to srb2 and idk lua scripting

Last edited:
can you do this on moblie with quick text editor ?

can you help me with my lua color pls...

View attachment 63845

could any one help me with this? because i don't know how to put this to srb2 and idk lua scripting
i think after waiting u forget about it but i made it for u, here is how it looks ingame

Attachments

• DABLUE.lua
    256 bytes · Views: 108
  • srb20013.gif
    srb20013.gif
    7.3 MB · Views: 108
  • srb20013.gif
    srb20013.gif
    7.3 MB · Views: 113
  • srb20014.gif
    srb20014.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 121

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back