Creepy Quillers Char' Pack

[Open Assets] Creepy Quillers Char' Pack V3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
my sincere predictions for the next row of characters: Majin Sonic, Sonic.eyx, EXE, and S C O R C H E D (props to smg75 for the first two characters mentioned above)

I think a track pack to come with the creepy quillers pack would be a track pack called executable blast!
Post automatically merged:

Yes, EYX was already considered for the character pack, along with his tails counterpart
What about furnace and staved

I'm going to need context on tobu and kaizouku.
Skeleton explained.png

Forgot to mention that Kaizoku S. only shows up on the Sonic DS title, Sonic Rush Adventure, in the Haunted Ship Zone of the game.
Actually, now that I'm noticing how much people don't know certain characters from here, I might turn include some synopsis/origin explanations for every character in a later update for this pack, so you folks can get to know 'em.

now that I'm noticing how much people don't know certain characters from here, I might turn include some synopsis/origin explanations for every character in a later update for this pack, so you folks can get to know 'em.
makes sense, as not all official characters from long ago get the recognition they once had.
one thing though, why is extra life here? he is probably the least "creepypasta" out of the cast here.
and one last thing, Majin, that it.
-M

makes sense, as not all official characters from long ago get the recognition they once had.
one thing though, why is extra life here? he is probably the least "creepypasta" out of the cast here.
and one last thing, Majin, that it.
-M
Although Creepy Quillers is focused on horror related characters from Sonic, it will include other characters are not necesarly scary, just more so a major threat to either Mobius, or to a specific character, which is why Fleetway Super Sonic along with a few other supers are being worked on for this pack. This is part of the reason Extra Life is here, the other reason is that he falls in line with the whole "evil Sonic doppleganger" concept that the original Sonic.exe went with, so it felt fitting to put him alongside all the other evil Sonics, even he isn't necessarily terrifying or creepypasta material. Then again, I'm also just having fun including all the Sonic baddies and spookies that I can find, official or fan made. And as for Majin, if Tobu can get represented, so can that weird faced fella. In other words, yes.

And as for Majin, if Tobu can get represented, so can that weird faced fella. In other words, yes.
since Majin was made as a developer's face put onto sonic, I thought "hey, Majin sonic should drive a car that was popular in the 90s, but like, kart sized, so that you can see who you're playing as" I think it would fit the character as I never found him scary, my first thought seeing him was "wow, he has a mustache, I like him now."
basically, this car but matches the player color.
images.jpg

I just like the idea of Majin driving a unique car like Lord X and fatal error, I think it's neat.

So, I have this sonic.exe like character, his whole thing is that he killed his friends for their parts so he can become the ultimate lifeform. (I can give extra info If needed.)
here is an image.
Sonik.pk3(harvester).png

(it's an edited sprite, I can show a drawing if you desire.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back