• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chubby Snow (Mission in Snowdriftland) WIP Thread

pan tostado

A funny fella with over 2 GB worth of srb2 addons
So i've been thinking for a while now "wouldn't it be fun if Chubby Snow was in SRB2?" so i decided to make him a playable character.

He will play just like in his game, being very slippery and (just like Mario) olny being able to destroy enemies from the top. And he will also be able to slide in slopes.

heres a proof of concept:

chubby snow.PNG

So i've been thinking for a while now "wouldn't it be fun if Chubby Snow was in SRB2?" so i decided to make him a playable character.

He will play just like in his game, being very slippery and (just like Mario) olny being able to destroy enemies from the top. And he will also be able to slide in slopes.

heres a proof of concept:

View attachment 112947
NO WAY!
that actually looks amazing!
and i’m not the only person who remembers mission in snowdriftland!

More sprites are on the works!

Capture.PNG

Post automatically merged:

More sprites moment

IMG_20240225_182625.jpg

Last edited:
i'm currently making the shoes for the falling animation, and I wanted to get feedback. So what do you think?

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i'm back, sorry for the silence, but I was taking a small break from making the mod. Anyways, the running sprites are complete, and for now i'm going to focus more on sprites like the HUD, continue icon, etc. So expect to see more from me in the future! (And by the way, does anyone know where can i find the Mission in snowdriftland SFX)

Attachments

• srb20003.gif
    8 MB · Views: 29
Capture.PNG

XTRAC0

Life and ending sprites

Attachments

• srb20004.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 22
  • srb20005.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 21

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back