BigO Maps v3.0 (In the City..... at Night)

BigO Maps v3.0 (In the City..... at Night) v3.0

UnBigO

UnBigO submitted a new resource:

BigO Maps - Map Pack by UnBigO

BigO Maps

Welcome to my map pack! Currently, there is 1 map in the pack. With more maps coming in the future!

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to DM me on Discord! I am in a bunch of Kart-related Discord servers. All feedback is greatly appreciated!

Spring Circuit (MAPDQ)View attachment 92485A beginner-friendly circuit themed map that takes place during the spring season.
...​

Read more about this resource...

UnBigO updated BigO Maps with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 - The Beach Episode

NEW MAP:
  • Sunset Beach
View attachment 104466

Spring Circuit

• Minor visual changes
    • Added more height variation to the walls
    • Closed up a few thok barriers
    • Slightly updated some of the textures
    • Removed some grass midtextures that were present on the pillars at the start of the race
  • Increased the width of the finish line from 128 to 256 fracunits
  • Made a small fix to the minimap to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

UnBigO updated BigO Maps v2 (The Beach Episode) with a new update entry:

Version 2.1 - First Map Remake

Spring Circuit, now named Spring Raceway, has been remade as I was not a fan at how my first map looked at its current state. With the experience I've gained upon making Sunset Beach, I decided to go back and re-do my first map, and I am happy with how it turned out. Still not the best with visuals, but I'll learn as time goes on.

First Map REMADE

Sunset Beach

• Added lighting to boost panels
  • Widened the turn after the downwards slope into the underwater...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Some new spots in Raceway feel a little blind:

kart0011.png

You have to turn left here, but the combination of the chevron and the thin fence made me think I had to keep going forward, it would probably benefit from this chevron being moved to denote the left turn instead.

kart0012.png

My first instinct here was to take the sneaker panel and cut through the flowers into the road, but the fence here is obscured by the flowers, but even if there was not a fence, I would've gone out of bounds. Not sure how you fix this other than maybe by moving the sneaker panel to the left or thinning out the flowers close to the fence perhaps?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back