Baldi's Schoolhouse

[Open Assets] Baldi's Schoolhouse 1.3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
oh boy cant wait until you can break windows just like in classic remastered (free on steam)

Uh, when I load the addon nothing happens. I tried using a clear save file, the level doesn't even show up in the list of levels so I really don't know what's up

the map shows up on the selection screen if you host your own multiplayer game. but if you dont wanna do that you can type MAP98 in the console.

aw heck yeah! this is happening now with buddyEX i can roam around the schoolhouse with 11 or more bots!:wonderful:
srb20001.png

hey, is it a hangout map? or just a map for singleplayer, because it doesnt work for me to play
Post automatically merged:

the map shows up on the selection screen if you host your own multiplayer game. but if you dont wanna do that you can type MAP98 in the console.
thanks, because when i tried to play, the map doesnt pop up

Mosshiine updated Baldi's Schoolhouse with a new update entry:

knock knock!

now i know i said the last update would be the final update but due to baldi regaining popularity again and becoming more relevant it motivated me a bit to fix some minor annoyances i had with these maps so enjoy!

v1.3's changes include:
-camp fire ambience
-you can now open doors (wow!!!)
-midi music for the schoolhouse song beacuse why not
-cleaned up the schoolhouse map a bit by removing a few useless linedefs and vertexes
-minor changes to the schoolhouse and camp map

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back