Scratch (AoStH)

Strife

A villain as handsome and wicked as Dr. Ivo Robotnik needs underlings to do his bidding. "I don't care what it takes," he yells, "Just find a way to win the race!"

Scratch occupies Metal Sonic's spot on the chart, meaning that all four corners now have a DiC representative. He will of course pair nicely with any Grounder that might be made in the future.

Shoutout to Mr. Screwup for extracting the voice clips from the TV show.

Attachments

• KC_Scratch_v1.zip
    245.9 KB · Views: 863
  • KC_Scratch_v1.zip
    245.9 KB · Views: 872
  • scratch1.gif
    scratch1.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,829
  • scratch1.gif
    scratch1.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,391
  • scratch2.gif
    scratch2.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 820
  • scratch2.gif
    scratch2.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 694
  • scratch3.gif
    scratch3.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 835
  • scratch3.gif
    scratch3.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 875
Welcome to releases! While I may not agree with the stat line, I do see the logic behind it, since there's no real DiC Metal Sonic equivalent for that block (as far as I can remember, unless we choose one of the more obscure characters like Sir Fuzzylogik or Dragonbreath or something). Regardless, welcome to releases!

"since there's no real DiC Metal Sonic equivalent for that block"
First of all: Great job Strife! Really loved it.
Second: What about Pseudo Sonic? If that's what you mean.

latest

Thanks! I'm open to shifting his stats later down the road if more AoStH/Mean Bean heavies crop up, yeah. I also know that a bunch of people wanted to see Scratch riding a Grounder kart and I wouldn't mind letting someone use my Scratch if they wanted to go ahead with it. (I didn't do it myself because I prefer to stick with standard karts.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back