Mac and Bloo from Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends

DirkTheHusky

Team Kinetic RPG
Bringing the duo from the 2004 show on Cartoon Network, Mac and Bloo from Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends. (It's nearly 15 years old, how crazy is that?!) Mac takes charge of driving the kart while Bloo hangs on to act like a total jerk as usual to the other racers. Why are they doing in SRB2Kart you may ask? I don't know. Probably playing that one imaginary game back at Foster's a long time ago. The one where Mac was Rex Carzalot and Bloo is his sidekick; Bloonan the Blobarian. But this time, they're actually racing against Sonic and the others! What can't this duo do?!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Speed: 7
Weight: 5

Huge thanks to Kibito for collaboration with me on this project! Tons of fun work on the duo!

Changelog:
Version 1.01:
- Bloo now takes charge of the startcolor instead of Mac for racing, battling, and ranking reasons
- Bloo hogs the spotlight even more. He's now in the HUD and Mini map graphics

Version 1:
- Initial release

Credits:
Caliginous: Providing the duo kart sprites
Kibito: Collaborator on this project

Attachments

• KartStat.png
    KartStat.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 6,210
  • KartStat.png
    KartStat.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 5,874
  • kart0040.gif
    kart0040.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 5,310
  • kart0040.gif
    kart0040.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 3,839
  • kart0041.gif
    kart0041.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 868
  • kart0041.gif
    kart0041.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 673
  • KartChar_Mac&Bloo-v1.01.zip
    334.7 KB · Views: 670
  • KartChar_Mac&Bloo-v1.01.zip
    334.7 KB · Views: 656
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! My only real complaints is that the shirt being the color change is kind of hard to see. It's also not possible to know which color a player using Mac & Bloo is on the scoreboard. Alrough it goes against his namesake, I'd say Bloo should change color instead, being such a prominent part of the kart sprite and being such a big, easy to see color. I also say you should try to squeeze Bloo into the Wanted and Scoreboard icons so people can see the color, and since he's half the team and all.

A quick v1.01 patch...Or the "Bloo" update if you would like to call it. This update fixes some racing issues with the sprites to tell who is which.

and for Bloo to hog the spotlight more...

Version 1.01:
- Bloo now takes charge of the startcolor instead of Mac for racing, battling, and ranking reasons
- Bloo hogs the spotlight even more. He's now in the HUD and Mini map graphics

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back