[Open Assets] Special Stage Ring

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Sapheros

96BiELV.png

ok

te8oHrH.gif

Simple as that, when you collect 50 rings in a stage with a signpost, it will spawn a large ring above the sign post and when touching it will take you to a special stage, however if you lose your rings the ring will disappear. Better store them with care! If the stage doesn't have a sign post, then no special stage 4 u.

Credits to Lat' for allowing me to rip this out of SRB2DVD so that getting to the special stages are a little easier to obtain.

Attachments

• SpecialStageRing.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,146
Last edited:
As a part of my "Birthday Update Spree on the M.B." I've given the Special Stage Ring a slight coding facelift. Now the ring doesn't do it's little scaling trick anymore just for validity's sake, but with some slight assistance from the likes of Prisima making the ring feel really sparkly, and removing most of the "unnecessary" notifications and indicators helping lost players know their status on the ring, The ring is now fully multiplayer safe... for the most part, AND tailsbot can't cause any issues with it. Making most of the bugs of this mod now moot.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back