[Open Assets] Erosion - a Call Of Duty Map remake

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MK.exe

The one and only!
Kart Krew™️
As the title states. This is a tiny, Dusty and secluded map which has a similar map design from a certain map from the popular game Franchise, Call Of Duty.
This map had to be made larger to make it actually playable but its still a small ass map.

Would be great for Small amounts of players

Tips!
- Use the slopes near the bombs to 'Slide' rings into the room above [might not work anymore in 2.1.19 due to a fix]
- Sonic users can reach most high places
- Flanks everywhere!!

Attachments

• srb20492.png
    srb20492.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 675
  • srb20493.png
    srb20493.png
    285.3 KB · Views: 643
  • srb20494.png
    srb20494.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 544
  • srb20495.png
    srb20495.png
    248.6 KB · Views: 493
  • mt_Erosion.zip
    380.1 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
Wow, it looks great as a small map, but I would recommend you to change the music to something that is more fit to the place of the level...

Wow, it looks great as a small map, but I would recommend you to change the music to something that is more fit to the place of the level...

I completely forgot to change the music lol,

Will do in the next update!

Updated link - Now has custom music
...Broken custom music. It stops suddenly and loops after some 18 seconds.

And is a third of a megabyte large.

The previous music was better, even ignoring those things honestly - downpitched NES megaman final boss music doesn't really fit. For that matter, it's vastly preferable to use built-in tracks for multiplayer maps in general since this makes it much easier for new players to download, which means less lag when playing when new joiners don't have the file.

Whatever you decide to do though, you're going to need the music you do use to actually be working properly. Please make the adjustments as soon as possible.

Last edited:
...Broken custom music. It stops suddenly and loops after some 18 seconds.

And is a third of a megabyte large.

The previous music was better, even ignoring those things honestly - downpitched NES megaman final boss music doesn't really fit. For that matter, it's vastly preferable to use built-in tracks for multiplayer maps in general since this makes it much easier for new players to download, which means less lag when playing when new joiners don't have the file.

Whatever you decide to do though, you're going to need the music you do use to actually be working properly. Please make the adjustments as soon as possible.

Alright, i'll have a look around for better music and update the link ASAP

Which Call of Duty is this from?

MW3 - The map is called Erosion

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Right ok, The Link is updated with much more suitable Custom music, and it should loop properly as well as a smaller file size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back