SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Releases > Levels

JUNGLE RUINS (Airboard Level) - SRB2 Riders Details »»
JUNGLE RUINS (Airboard Level) - SRB2 Riders
Developer Last Online: Nov 2018

Category: Version: SRB2 Rating: (1 votes - 3.40 average)
Released: 06-28-2016 Last Update: Never Installs: 0
Multiplayer Levels Re-Useable Content Sprites/Graphics

I created an airboard level for SRB2 Riders called: "JUNGLE RUINS", and it has judged at duon, and now I send it to here for judge by the message board's judges... Here some screenshots:

WARNING:

You HAVE to open all SRB2 Riders MOD pack FIRST, and then, to add a_JungleRuins.wad, or you can just open SRB2 Riders' Launcher, and add in the additional files: a_JungleRuins.wad.

Have Fun :)

Download Now

File Type: rar a_JungleRuins.rar (1.83 MB, 283 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20080.png
Views:	451
Size:	155.5 KB
ID:	8376   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20081.png
Views:	408
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	8377   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20082.png
Views:	316
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	8378   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20083.png
Views:	331
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	8379  

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• The author of this addon has given explicit permission for its content to be re-used and/or reproduced.

Comments
Old 07-03-2016   #2
Prime 2.0
Grape flavored
Administrator

Welcome to releases!
Science tells us that nothing can be proven, only rendered more likely to be true. If we do not question what we already know, how can we know, much less admit, when we're wrong? Such things are vital to progress.
Prime 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016   #3
Sapheros
That guy that ports
Permanently Banned

Wow, I'm am literally amazed. This is the first time a Riders add-on NOT by me was released to the MB, and I'm officially impressed! The level design works for the riders 95% throughout. The leaves section in the top route in the middle of the stage is really tight and confusing and actually left me to the pit more often than not. The boulders section is really nice, I can't say it's completely unavoidable, but it feels like I can do something if I use the Jump Button, which most casual player may not know they can do often. I really like it, though maybe it's on my part or the level itself, but it's pretty harsh on the framerate which is kinda of why I couldn't traverse through the top section very well.
Sapheros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016   #4
Inazuma
likes to assault raccoons
Judge

Another bland level tbh. The use of textures mixed with the flat level layout really makes the level feel... "eh." The placement of the objects and just the scenery in general is very... haphazard(?) Not sure how to describe it. lol. It just looks really really REALLY boring.

I suggest practicing more on basic level design. Maybe play some chaos domain or vanilla levels to get a sense of how to make levels look nice.
Inazuma is offline   Reply With Quote