[Open Assets] mt_Compacted - (a LMS map pack)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MK.exe

The one and only!
Kart Krew™️
MK here to present to you.... Compacted! a Last Map Standing Map pack

These are some maps designed by a team of players who like the idea of LMS so much we wanted to make maps for this Custom game mode - Last Man Standing, made by Blaze the Cat (more details on the game mode (http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=41366)

There are 12 initial maps (with slopes) so far:

Mini Meadow - A much more compact version of The vanilla map Meadow Match (Not in the same map slot)
srb20272.png

Aqua Catacombs - A temple filled with water, watch out for quick sudden attacks
srb202788.png

Green Stone - A small lush green layout with enticing battles and fast kills
srb20276.png

Galactic Center - A dark and gloomy space station lost in orbit, such a small area for hectic battles
srb20279.png

Maple Forest - A Quite little forest, with some cool little spots to hide
srb20289.png

Plaza District - A tight and abandoned street sure to keep you on your toes
srb20285.png

Power Chase - Dark and secluded factory with the similar gameplay, one of the more balanced maps
srb20298.png

Star Temple - Very open and symmetrical map, one of the more dangerous maps.
srb20299.png

Wild Plains - A jungle themed map with alot of space one of the bigger maps made
srb20300.png

Labyrinth Zone - a small and tense map especially when most of the combat is underwater
srb20398.png

Icefox's Aquatic Corridors - Pretty much a map underwater, turn the tides on your opponent
srb20399.png

and Shroom Field - A large green map, inspired by Mushroom Hill ,suitable for many players
srb20397.png

Have fun and do report any bugs about the map if found :)

Attachments

• mt_Compacted_V1.7.7.zip
    27.7 MB · Views: 1,124
Last edited:
I didn't expect you to actually make this, wow! I'll be sure to try it out some time when I'm not busy and don't have a cold. I'll be down for a game, then!

Last edited:
These maps are fun to play on, both in LMS and vanilla Match. Mini Meadow is my most favorite map, due to it's small size and hectic nature. Nice work.

I absolutely LOVE these maps. They're the perfect size, look awesome, play awesome, and they're useful for both Match and LMS. I hope to see you making more maps like this, I just can't get enough of it. I'll most likely be hosting my Match servers with these maps all the time now. :3

Version 1.6

Well i guess its time to add a bunch more maps! This version doesn't have Icefox's Map but will be in the next.

Plaza District - A tight and abandoned street sure to keep you on your toes
srb20285.png

Power Chase - Dark and secluded factory with the similar gameplay, one of the more balanced maps
srb20298.png

Star Temple - Very open and symmetrical map, one of the more dangerous maps.
srb20299.png

Wild Plains - A jungle themed map with alot of space one of the bigger maps made
srb20300.png

Report bugs and all that jazz to me if there is any!

Version 1.6.3

Tiny Fixes
  • WPZ has been Fixed
  • PCZ has been altered slightly, you can Grav. Flip on to the ceiling
  • GCZ had its sky reverted back to its original one

Water.

Next time, on version 1.7...

srb20117.png

Sonic and co enter the dreaded Labyrinth Zone! With it's deep as hell water and limited platforming...

srb20119.png

Can they survive this zone's wrath?

srb20120.png

Or will they die trying?

Find out on the next release of mt_Compacted! (maybe...!)

Update 1.7

Its been a while since i done some work on this map pack since i was working on other projects, yet unfinished as well as taking in all the latest 2.2 screenshots/gifs. Since the attachment system isn't working for me, the link to the latest version at the bottom of this post.

Version 1.7 includes, 3 new maps:

Labyrinth Zone - a small and tense map especially when most of the combat is underwater
srb20398.png

Icefox's Aquatic Corridors - Pretty much a map underwater, turn the tides on your opponent
srb20399.png

and Shroom Field - A large green map, inspired by Mushroom Hill ,suitable for many players
srb20397.png

I'd like to add that Labyrinth and Shroom Field use textures from the Srb2Assets pack which can be found HERE

Also there are several fixes and changes, such as you wont just fall to your death in Star Temple and little level changes (Read the 'Readme' in the zip for more details)

Please enjoy these new set of maps, if there are any bugs, please report them to me so i can try to fix them, :)

Last edited:
Version 1.7.3

Me again, With another TINY update to the wad.

• GCZ (finally) has low gravity in the outside area as well as proper space countdown, Stop camping outside
  • PCZ has a small extension near the autos
That's all for now... hopefully

Enjoy!

Version 1.7.7

New update with some small changes

• PDZ (Plaza District Zone) has new textures and minor map changes
  • All level images on the menu have been proplerly resized

*Ahem* It's Prismatic Angel Zone from SRB2: Mystic Realm. How long have you been playing SRB2 exactly? And when's the next update?

And when's the next update?

Its been updated recently with a few adjustments... i mean what else would you want? More maps?

I'll be happy to make more but having too many is kinda bad since it weights the file down more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back