Top 10 2.1 Stages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundder-senpai

Chuckle, there is Knuckles.
As you know, 2.1 was THE version of SRB2: new bonus stages, new Knuckles sprites, and level maps improved. The new maps are great, so they deserve a Top 10 stages (including bonus).

Mine are:

10.Greenflower: Ok, I'm being cruel with the oldest actual level in SRB2, but is SO boring for a first level, and Act 2 is way better, but Act 3 is boring too. 5/10
9.Castle Eggman: Should be revamped, is THE castle of Ivo Robotnik, 1.09.4 button hunting was better. 5/10
8.Deep Sea: Is okay, textures are dizzy, all of them are the same color. But is fun to play. 6/10
7.Red Volcano: Coolest level of 1.09.4 and 3rd of 2.0 is 7th here because... is shorter and dated. But is great to play. 7/10
6.Aerial Garden: Way better than Neo Aerial, but boring. Is exploring in a long level with few badniks. 7/10
5.Egg Rock: Hard as ****, Metal Sonic race, Brak Eggman, is a GREAT level. Is made with love and Eggs. 8/10
4.Azure Temple: Also is HAAAAAAAAAAAARD. Cool water level tho 8/10.
3.Pipe Towers: Mario level with Sonic soul. Is better than Mario Koopa Blast, the best extra level. 9/10
2.Arid Canyon: Desert levels are desert levels. Cool music and environment. 9/10
1.Techno GOD Hill: Best version of the level and best level afterall. Act 1 is an excellent improvement, ACT 2 IS GOD, BEST REVAMP EVER, Act 3 is ****ty (who cares? :D). God bless the person who had this idea! 10/10.

I want to see your opinions!

Last edited:
Worst 10 :

10 - 6th Special stage, Retextured Spring Hill Zone ? come one ..
9 - GFZ1 The texture really hurt my eyes .
8 - DSZ1's Main room looks like a huge cube filled with water
7 - CEZ1 How did i end up inside that cave ?
6 - RVZ Is a pretty boring level which doesn't look like a volcano at all, the only Nice section is probably the very last one, near the glass and the Lava waves challenge .
5 - CEZ2 Nice Room (kidding)

759744srb20012.png

CEZ2 Is this some kind of enchanted pad ?

796189srb20013.png

Oh, so sorry! I posted it 3 times! How can I delete the extra posts?

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Thx, administrators (y)

I've deleted the extra threads for you. As a future note, you delete posts using the "Edit" button.

Also it appears this thread doesn't have your full list welp, my fault for not noticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back