[Open Assets] Threat meter: Go faster when people aren't watching!

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherChen

The other one
Perfect for those with antisocial tendencies, this meter will raise and lower your stats depending on how close other players are to you. When the meter's full, you can barely walk, but when there's no one around and the meter drops to zero, you run super fast and even become transparent!

An active boss anywhere in the map will force your threat meter to 1 (corresponding to the character's normal stats) or higher. Super players have their meters locked to zero, overriding all other factors.

Meant mainly for Match, Tag and Hide games.

Attachments

• threat3.gif
    threat3.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,355
  • threat2.gif
    threat2.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,127
  • threat1.gif
    threat1.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,024
  • threat0.gif
    threat0.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 1,101
  • threatmeter.zip
    8 KB · Views: 591
Last edited:
I've tried to download this three times, and each time when I try to extract it, windows tells me that there isn't anything inside the .zip. I'm not sure if it's something wrong with the file itself or not, but it should at least be looked into.

EDIT: Never mind, for whatever reason it seems when i used 7zip to extract it, it opened properly.

Last edited:
This is a really neat idea for a script! I'd have some fun with it if I played online matches. (I should probably fix that, I haven't played a death match on SRB2 since 1.09 versions.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back