[Open Assets] f_FranticForest.wad (Frantic Forest Zone 2.0!)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderNova

Since I can't submit this into the Monthly Contest again, I might as well release it. Anyways, here's the Changelog since aforementioned Contest:

Code:
[INDENT][LIST]
[*]Got rid of the boring Stair section in-between the Bases and the Middle section, and replaced them with Super-fun-guaranteed Water sections!
[*]Got rid of the bland Grass-Tree as and replaced those with 100% Leaf-based Trees!
[*]The Weapon Ring Panels are no longer next to the Weapon Rings!
[*]There are Bridges where there once were Space!
[*]The Underwater section also has an extra secret Route!
[*]Some other un-important stuff, like a Level Select picture and different music.
[/LIST][/INDENT]__________________________________________________________________

December 21, 2011:

[INDENT][LIST][*] Added colourmaps to the water sections
[/LIST][/INDENT]

[/INDENT]__________________________________________________________________

August 21, 2012:

[INDENT][LIST][*] Added team Flags to each respective side
[*]Recoloured every tree
[*]Added a new tree to the middle of the map
[*]Fixed small graphical errors on my part
[/LIST][/INDENT]

Well, that's it for now, same deal with Mushroom Madness! Tell me what I can fix, and I'll try my best!

Two more things - Sonic is probably the worst character to play as in this map, due to it being more Vertical than Horizontal. May I suggest mixing things up and using everybody's favorite Two-tailed Fox?

Also, this Map's number is 99, replacing Meadow Match Zone, but keeping all other Capture the Flag Zones.

Attachments

• srb20022.png
    srb20022.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 550
  • srb20019.png
    srb20019.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 548
  • srb20020.png
    srb20020.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 524
  • f_FranticForest.zip
    76 KB · Views: 584
Last edited:
Bump. Since I got no response regarding the colormap issue, I went ahead and released this anyway.

Actually, I am currently fixing the colormap problem. I'll probably edit this post when I finish.

EDIT: Updated the .zip file.

Last edited:
I REALLY like the originality of this wad, at first I didn't figure why some of the tree bark on some of the trees were blue but that's when I figured out it was a Match Map...(I REALLY loath that mode)...but, the maps still great, keep up the good work ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back