[SRB2 Riders]Azure Island Pack - Version 2.0 - (k_AzureIslandKart-v2.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoatRack

Official Community CoatRack
Sonic Team Junior
Joining in on the band wagon of MK levels with....

AzureIslandKart2.png

• What is This?: A SRB2Riders MK mode level pack with levels based of a old SRB2 Mod I had a idea of, but never finished.

• Looks good, but why is there a break in the map numbers?: Well in short, there are some levels that DIDN'T quite make the cut. So I left their level slot numbers open so when they are made I won't have to swap the numbers around more.

• Can I get a list of the levels?: Erectin a list right here!
    Block Fort - MAPC0
    Double Deck - MAPC1
    Azure Island - MAPR0
    Knockout City - MAPR1
    Skyrise Metropolis -MAPR2
    Forgotten Ruins - MAPR3
    Sapphire City - MAPR5
    Oil Ocean - MAPR7

Update Log
10/19/2011:
Azure Island is now wider, and it's starting line has moved back a bit.
Skyrise Metropolis no longer has huge speed pads, and also was extended.
Block Fort added
Double Deck added
Knockout City added
Forgotten Ruins added
Sapphire City added
Oil Ocean added
New HUD sprites
New title screen

Attachments

• srb20253.jpg
    srb20253.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 777
  • srb20287.jpg
    srb20287.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 702
  • k_AzureIslandKart-v2.rar
    21.9 MB · Views: 823
  • srb20337.jpg
    srb20337.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 719
  • srb20338.jpg
    srb20338.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 725
  • srb20339.jpg
    srb20339.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:
I don't understand you, KO.T.E. If I had talent like yours, I'd spend every waking moment putting it to use in your uncompleted projects. I'd say the same about Blade, too. I mean, this is great, but why do you let Azure Island itself gather dust?

I don't understand you, KO.T.E. If I had talent like yours, I'd spend every waking moment putting it to use in your uncompleted projects. I'd say the same about Blade, too. I mean, this is great, but why do you let Azure Island itself gather dust?
Well, IIRC KO.T.E. had a hard time putting the whole Azure Island thing together. Plus, he has other things to do then make maps.

Anyways, great job KO.T.E. although I'd suggest you cover up some unnecessary holes and alleys in Skyrise Metropolis. Kind of confusing to be driving and then seeing a little ally and assuming that it is a path OR a shortcut only to find a dead end and waste about 2 minutes.

UPDATE
AzureIslandKart2.png
So, after awhile of staying undercover with my work I am going to give out a few pictures of what all new stuff is planned for the next release Azure Island Pack. (I also made a awesome little logo thing!)

LEVELS:
  • Azure Island:
    srb20243.png

As you can guess, I have moved the start back a little ways to give the player some more room before they take a turn. But what's this, the level is WIDER? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS, I NEED MORE PROOF TO BELIEVE!
    srb20244.png
  • Knockout City:
    srb20245.png

Anyone ready for a blast to the past, KO.T.E style?
    This was a old old old OLD Mario Kart level that I made, BEFORE SRB2 Riders had the Mario Kart mode. The layout is mostly the same, but I tweaked it a bit to be less of a eyesore when playing.
  • Skyrise Metropolis:
    srb20246.png

First thing you notice is that there is no longer huge, ugly, speedpads right there at the start that are blocking you're view. Second thing you notice is....
    srb20247.png

What's this, THE LEVEL GOT EXTENDED? Yes, that's right! The level has gotten extended to go to a small highway part, that way you can enjoy the city life for even longer! That is untill you fall OFF the highway...
  • Block Fort:
    While I didn't get screenshots for this, but Block Fort IS going to be in this pack! But who made it? None other than a friend of mine, Kitoko! He did a outstanding job on it, and since he is a awesome guy, he let me use it!
  • AND MORE!:
    Yes, that's right, MORE! There are a few more maps that are in the works even as I type this, so expect some new levels and maybe even some ports from other games!

I'd like to see what new levels you've made in the past few weeks, seeing how the first 2 were pretty good. Also that new banner looks really nice.

Ohay guys, I have finally got a new version out with 4 new race maps and 2 match ones. Check them out in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back