SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > SRB2 Discussion

Old 07-10-2010   #1
Cue
ALAM STOP BREAKING THE S

Default SRB2MB on your iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Nokia phones!

This plugin was something I've been meaning to install for quite some time now, it's only just recently that we've had it tested, etc, to ensure it all works perfectly before you guys get to use it.

The plugin is called Tapatalk, and it's a plugin for vBulletin that allows the sibling app, available for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Nokia phones, to browse message boards in a native and friendly format, as if you were browsing an app we made ourselves for the message board.

The app itself gives you mobile access to hundreds, even thousands of message boards through your phone, without the need to use a web browser, making it a much nicer experience for the end user.

If you would like to browse the message board using Tapatalk, you can download it from your phone's respective app store, or click here. The paid version is a measly $2.99, and that's for access to posting on every message board that has this plugin, not just us, you don't have to pay $2.99 per board.

There is also a free version, but it only allows you to browse the boards in read-only mode.

If you own an iPhone, Android, Blackberry or Nokia phone, I would really recommend grabbing at least the free version of this app, resident server guru and crazed dictator wonderful manager of the SRB2.org server Logan has been using the app for some time now, after constantly nagging me to install it after I mentioned it once.

Tapatalk - Online Community at your fingertips!

Once you have installed the app, search through its message board list for us, and you'll be able to browse the board with ease.

If you have any issues with the app, please let me know in this thread, or if it's a matter that you believe should be mentioned under more private circumstances, drop me a private message.
<@Mystic> That's a good idea, Cue.
Cue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010   #2
AlamGBC
WOO! GO ME! YAHOO!
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cue View Post
resident server guru and crazed dictator wonderful manager of the SRB2.org server Logan

Logan is a server guru? ha!

3DS FC: 0473-7778-0919
AlamGBC is offline   Reply With Quote