• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AiAi (Super Monkey Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
I'll still debating whether to put him in his ball or not. Anyway, here's the only thing that I have so far. I know, I know, he looks creepy... But I don't know what to do about it.
aiaistandfront.png

AGH RUN AWAY FROM THE CREEPY MONKEY!!!

Looks pretty good. How about having the ball as a super form?( or spacesuit Aiai from monkeyball adventure.)

This looks pretty decent, but it needs to improve on a few things...

1. It needs much more shading
2. The body is way too fat
3. It needs much more shape to the sprite. The head is a mess, and it should look more like the official artwork.

It should look more like this:
aiai.jpg

I hope you take this into consideration when improving on this sprite.

I don't mind starting all over with this guy, because what I posted was the only thing I have of him so far! :3

Ditch the eyebrows, and lose some fat. That's all I can think of.

Other than that, Scizor just said to make him more shiny and downsize the A on his shirt. Making the entire shirt smaller would look weird, methinks. It looks weird in my mind.

Put him in his ball and make a mod that changes all floor sectors to ice to emulate rolling around in a ball, and I'd download it in a heartbeat.

Put him in his ball and make a mod that changes all floor sectors to ice to emulate rolling around in a ball, and I'd download it in a heartbeat.
Make all the walls bouncy (and maybe the floors too) to emulate the bounciness of Super Monkey Ball if you do this, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back