SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Archived > Outdated Releases (0.X & 1.X)

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2007   #1
Protonic Basic v.1
 
Protonic Basic v.1's Avatar
Default New Darkspine Sonic Wad (Satsrsonic.wad)

I've decided to post the first I made. It allows Sonic to become Darkspine Sonic when he goes super.

Here is the Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xg22e6

Credit to Kai The Hedgehog for fixing the spring problem.

New Screenshot:

.
__________________
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SilverSt...ex.php?act=idx
Visit the SilverStreak Forums and join. Please we need more members.
Protonic Basic v.1 is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #2
darksonic143
 
darksonic143's Avatar
Default

OMG...this darkspinesonic.wad is the best looking wad i ever! And it is fun to play as.
__________________
No.
darksonic143 is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #3
Protonic Basic v.1
 
Protonic Basic v.1's Avatar
Default

Also his fall sprite is the the stand and the bordem pose is very weird. How can I fix this problem? If anyone could assist me in this problem that would be very great.
__________________
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SilverSt...ex.php?act=idx
Visit the SilverStreak Forums and join. Please we need more members.
Protonic Basic v.1 is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #4
Protonic Basic v.1
 
Protonic Basic v.1's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksonic143
OMG...this darkspinesonic.wad is the best looking wad i ever! And it is fun to play as.
Thanks for the positive comment darksonic143!

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.
__________________
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SilverSt...ex.php?act=idx
Visit the SilverStreak Forums and join. Please we need more members.
Protonic Basic v.1 is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #5
Mega_Hyper_Shadow
 
Mega_Hyper_Shadow's Avatar
Default Wow!

WOW! This is 100 times better and more like the real DSS than the other version! Impressed!
__________________
Quote:
IM POSTNG THHIS RFOM A CELL PHONE OS EXCUE MY SPELLNG CERROTS
Join "Brennen X Sasumai" server sometime soon
SRB2 Girlfriend: Sasumai
SRB2 Family: Blood, Senmazu, Sasumai, Saru, Red Fire,HyperSon
Mega_Hyper_Shadow is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #6
Mystic
チェン!
Administrator
 
Mystic's Avatar
Default

It has come to my attention that SEGA indeed fails THAT badly that this is an official character. Carry on.
Mystic is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #7
light dasher
 
light dasher's Avatar
Default

you should thank me Protonic Basic v.1 *shot by mystic*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nev3r
It doesn't matter. Let's all sing again because light dasher has now an awesome avatar of Mion.
IT'S HANYUU NOW, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
http://lightdasher.deviantart.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/pieisnice
http://luckystaruniverse.proboards.com/index.cgi
light dasher is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #8
Protonic Basic v.1
 
Protonic Basic v.1's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by light dasher
you should thank me Protonic Basic v.1 *shot by mystic*
Ok Thank you light dasher.
__________________
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SilverSt...ex.php?act=idx
Visit the SilverStreak Forums and join. Please we need more members.
Protonic Basic v.1 is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #10
Protonic Basic v.1
 
Protonic Basic v.1's Avatar
Default

The link is in the first post above the screenshot.
__________________
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SilverSt...ex.php?act=idx
Visit the SilverStreak Forums and join. Please we need more members.
Protonic Basic v.1 is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #11
Shadow Hog
Administrator
 
Shadow Hog's Avatar
Default

A thought: I don't think that Darkspines had blue gloves/shoes. In fact, I don't think he had any gloves/shoes (the white stripes were, in fact, on his fur)...

Well, the gloves I'm not sure about, but I'm pretty sure on the feet.
Shadow Hog is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #12
Draykon
Part-Time Magical Girl
 
Draykon's Avatar
Default

Oh wow, those little white lines look horrid. Not to mention he's completely devoid of the "evil" feel of Darkspine. And then there's the fact that Darkspine is really more of a powered up Sonic, rather than an invincible superform.

Also, as ShadowHog said, he dosen't wear blue gloves and shoes, he dosen't wear gloves or shoes at all.
Draykon is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #13
Kuja
Default

Not to mention that he is the wrong color altogether. I HAVE SatSR, and this isn't accurate at all.



Take note of how he has no gloves and vertical stripes on his forehead. Oh, lets not forget to mention the fact that he's PURPLE. :/ C'mon, I know you can do better than that sprite edit up there.
Kuja is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #14
Protonic Basic v.1
 
Protonic Basic v.1's Avatar
Default

Ok the wad is fixed no more crashing on a spring! check the first post.
__________________
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SilverSt...ex.php?act=idx
Visit the SilverStreak Forums and join. Please we need more members.
Protonic Basic v.1 is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #15
zck2020
 
zck2020's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja
Not to mention that he is the wrong color altogether. I HAVE SatSR, and this isn't accurate at all.Take note of how he has no gloves and vertical stripes on his forehead. Oh, lets not forget to mention the fact that he's PURPLE. :/ C'mon, I know you can do better than that sprite edit up there.
Though I do wonder why the forhead stripes are slanted, this isn't as bad looking as you say it is despite the fact that it's a sprite edit. I mean, baconman was a sprite edit, and he looked pretty cool.

And, in the obesely sized pic you posted of Darkspine Sonic, he looks blue to me. It may just be that the fire in that pic is mixing with the blue of Darkspine Sonic which causes him to appear purple. Also, compared to most re-colors/sprite edits/etc, this is not bad. I give it a 7/10 for spriting decency.
zck2020 is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #16
Mega_Hyper_Shadow
 
Mega_Hyper_Shadow's Avatar
Default Old version

I still have the old version of that wad. I forgot to mention that it kept crashing when I used the original form. SATSR doesn't look like SRB2 Sonic! He looks like Next Gen Sonic! You could have asked for the sprites of the Next Gen Sonic mod. The guy probably would have let you use them.
__________________
Quote:
IM POSTNG THHIS RFOM A CELL PHONE OS EXCUE MY SPELLNG CERROTS
Join "Brennen X Sasumai" server sometime soon
SRB2 Girlfriend: Sasumai
SRB2 Family: Blood, Senmazu, Sasumai, Saru, Red Fire,HyperSon
Mega_Hyper_Shadow is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #17
Protonic Basic v.1
 
Protonic Basic v.1's Avatar
Default Re: Old version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega_Hyper_Shadow
I still have the old version of that wad. I forgot to mention that it kept crashing when I used the original form. SATSR doesn't look like SRB2 Sonic! He looks like Next Gen Sonic! You could have asked for the sprites of the Next Gen Sonic mod. The guy probably would have let you use them.
As for the crashing, Kai the Hedgehog helped me fix that. Thanks for the next generation comment!
__________________
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SilverSt...ex.php?act=idx
Visit the SilverStreak Forums and join. Please we need more members.
Protonic Basic v.1 is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #18
Kuja
Default

zck2020, I can honestly say that there is a big enough difference between your character and the eggmobile that it wouldn't be considered a mere sprite edit. That, and the fact that we don't have an overabundance of eggman look-alikes lying around the board(will the real Eggman please stand up? lol)

Unless it's an outdated picture, from what I can see in the screenshot it looks like the dark blue netgame Sonic with edited feet to slant downwards, along with edited out pupils. I'm going to assume this is a work in progress. The life icon hasn't even been edited yet.

In my defense, I wasn't trying to be a jerk when I pointed out what I saw in this wad.
Kuja is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #19
NAT THE HEDGEHOG
 
NAT THE HEDGEHOG's Avatar
Default

not to be annoying but is anyone making a blaze the cat wad ?????
NAT THE HEDGEHOG is offline  
Old 11-18-2007   #20
Protonic Basic v.1
 
Protonic Basic v.1's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja
The life icon hasn't even been edited yet.
This Darkspine Sonic is a superform.
__________________
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SilverSt...ex.php?act=idx
Visit the SilverStreak Forums and join. Please we need more members.
Protonic Basic v.1 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Darkspine Sonic (Fixed) zck2020 Outdated Releases (0.X & 1.X) 50 03-18-2008 02:23 AM
Next Generation Darkspine Sonic Protonic Basic v.1 Editing 41 12-29-2007 03:48 PM
Finally! A non-recolor Darkspine Sonic!(Darkspine-sonic.wad) zck2020 Outdated Releases (0.X & 1.X) 55 12-21-2007 11:20 PM
DarkSpine Sonic kinghov87 General Discussion 20 03-06-2007 01:48 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.