SA2 Texture Pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

That's right, a complete SA2 texture pack, and it works well in SRB2's pallette . Don't ask me why. It just does.
http://lightning.cjb.net/!trash/Game Texture Rips/Sonic Adventure 2/Textures.rar
They are all in PNGs. It's ~137 megs, if I remember correctly...If you want an example of conversion:
jungle256_9.png
SA2JNGL2.png

The one to the left is the original SA2 texture, the one to the right is the SRB2 conversion, by default, with XWE.

Now: Why is this in General Discussion?
Because:
A) I'm linking this for SRB2 editing purposes (though, use them for anything else, if you really want)
B) It's not a wadfile, so I'm not putting it in Editing/Releases either.

Edit: Thanks for fixing that link, Shadowstar.

Convert the ! to the proper URL code for the character and it'll work. Sadly, I do not remember what the code for ! is. =<

I have noticed that the leaves are a slightly different tint, and that some areas vary more in color, but other than that, it's pretty good actually. Doing a sort of error diffusion color convertion like in Paint Shop Pro might make the colors blend slightly better, but it might not matter now.

What do I do with the .rar? It's got, like, 50 folders in it....

Extract the folders to one specific folder.
Each folder in the zip carries the name of an SA2 PVM, with all the textures within that PVM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back