Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Sega got back on the smoking again..(If you don't get it, Spax3 went to Sega USA and everyone there smoked). If they haven't, it'll certainly will be like Fable for the Wii, looking at the pictures on that link.

Sonnarkku said:
Where am I? oh hi I dont care who are you lets team up weee... we killed Eggman! Its not done yet gather chaos emeralds! True final enemy... Super Sonic transform! I killed it. Thank you so much!

Pure crap
I hate that so much... its the same in every single game now, they need to introduce hyper sonic, or just get an overpowered new form of sonic, like what if the chaos emeralds arent enough?
Maybe super sonic could get angry because his friend got hurt and sonic thinks he's dead then sonic's anger makes the chaos emeralds evolve and he becomes hyper sonic, then uberly pwns the boss.

Now why teh fruck, can't sega do that?

Or...

Sonic: LOLO I HAZ CHAOS EMERALDZZZ I PWN JOO
Robotnik: Try me.
Tails: *Presses button and goes Super*
Kopper: *Was shot, mutilated, killed, erased, imploded, and generally got hurt and collapsed*

When I saw this thread I thought it was a joke... *imagines LoZ:TP but with sonic as the main character* Aww no...

Tails24 said:
When I saw this thread I thought it was a joke... *imagines LoZ:TP but with sonic as the main character* Aww no...

I got 3 reasons How it might be good.
1 . 75% out of 25% He wont do the same plot they used for all the 90%ofSonic games, And I think everyone knows the plot Im talking about -_-.

Unless they come out of no weree saying you have to get The Great 7 Legendary Dianonds Of hazard's or make some other shit first.

The sword gameplay will Probly and Finnaly give you a new feeling , that You always dont have to depend on the Homing attack or ect of powers he gets when you curl into a ball, Now if the makers of this game were very creative, we Might have a good Sword Clashing or swinging Gameplay.

3. Seeing Sonic with a Sword , IS kind of better seeing a sequal to Shadow the hedgehog. Also seeing Sonic probaly Cutting a leg off a robot or somthing,*I hope they would put that in* Its Better then Shadow Shootem they either falldown still *stillalive after You shit like 4 bullets* or just turn into a green expllosion thingy * thats what the aliens do when you kill them*

ninja said:
3. Seeing Sonic with a Sword , IS kind of better seeing a sequal to Shadow the hedgehog.
Depends on how Sonic Team excutes it. Like how if they made another heroes. It'll be fun, depenending on how they make it.

Seeing it sad how people get sad over a spinoff. Not like we haven't had any before.

Yesterday, I looked into more information about the game. I forgot the site but they said that the other playable characters are Knuckles & Shadow, but right now, I say that it's not true untill I see screens of those characters.

Ok, if Sega think of giving Knuckles a sword, screw them, Shadow with a sword.... god, was guns enough (shaddap alien sword, signs, sticks, etc).

Senku Niola said:
Ok, if Sega think of giving Knuckles a sword, screw them, Shadow with a sword.... god, was guns enough (shaddap alien sword, signs, sticks, etc).

You know, it's been said that Sonic uses a sword, and Knuckles wields two swords. So what should Shadow use?! The answer is obvious.

Got it from the Ign boards.Not sure if its true tho.

Sonic and the black knight? You mean he's going to meet the Monty Pythons?
445694564_ad8fa15f86_o.png

Arrrr. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back